Need some help

Buy Lab Tests Online

tjlab

I just got a call from doc and my test is too high. I had a blood draw this Monday am right before my next shot. I had changed my protocol to Monday am and Thursday pm...so that was my trough day. I am injecting 30iu twice weekly with a 27 gauge 1ml 1/2 cc syringe. By my calculations, the 30iu should be equivalent to 60mg or .3cc? My total T is over 1200 on trough day. Doc wants to lower. Am I doing something wrong? Only a week into protocol have no other tests. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I just got a call from doc and my test is too high. I had a blood draw this Monday am right before my next shot. I had changed my protocol to Monday am and Thursday pm...so that was my trough day. I am injecting 30iu twice weekly with a 27 gauge 1ml 1/2 cc syringe. By my calculations, the 30iu should be equivalent to 60mg or .3cc? My total T is over 1200 on trough day. Doc wants to lower. Am I doing something wrong? Only a week into protocol have no other tests. Thanks.

Wait what? Your doctor order labs one week into your protocol? And wants to cut dose because it came back high?

I think your doctor is incompetent when it comes to TRT, as you're NOT shutdown yet, so you have endogenous + exogenous testosterone in you. This is making the levels higher than they will be in a few weeks when you're shutdown.

I'm confused, how did this even happen, he wanted a lab one week after starting?

tjlab

I have been on TRT for over a year. I just changed protocol and want to make sure I am not injecting more than I stated.

Wait what? Your doctor order labs one week into your protocol? And wants to cut dose because it came back high?

I think your doctor is incompetent when it comes to TRT, as you're NOT shutdown yet, so you have endogenous + exogenous testosterone in you. This is making the levels higher than they will be in a few weeks when you're shutdown.

I'm confused, how did this even happen, he wanted a lab one week after starting?

I have been on TRT for over a year. I just changed protocol and want to make sure I am not injecting more than I stated.

Oh, that's a bit different but still it takes about 5-6 weeks for things to stabilize so testing 1 week into it is rather useless in terms of actionable information.

Hopefully I didn't come across as too rude or anything I was just taken back by the thought of a doctor testing 1 week into just starting TRT.

You're going to have to wait until week 5-6 for labs unfortunately.

tjlab

To respond to both of the above questions..I was on 120mg-130mg once weekly. No HCG. Trough was in 600's. E2 was fine. Hematocrit ok. Platelets fine. I think I may be over responding to the twice weekly dose of 60mg x 2.

Are taking HCG and/or anything else for your regiment?

Vince

Super Moderator
To respond to both of the above questions..I was on 120mg-130mg once weekly. No HCG. Trough was in 600's. E2 was fine. Hematocrit ok. Platelets fine. I think I may be over responding to the twice weekly dose of 60mg x 2.

60mg of T twice a week and no HCG is not a high dose, maybe you should retest in 6 weeks.

Wait a second, you switched from "120-130mg"(why the variance?) once weekly, to 60mg twice weekly, correct?

So on 12/9/16 60mg injection, when was the last 120-130mg injection? What specific date?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me