Workouts while on T and Nandrolone?

Buy Lab Tests Online

masfield

I'm hoping that Defy will put me on testosterone and Nandrolone during my appointment at the end of the month, for a demyelinating muscle-wasting disease I've got (CIDP) that has wreaked havoc on my (so-called) muscles. Nelson has told me that exercise is going to be a must for me, and I know he's right. Here's the thing, though: I have a small rotator cuff tear in my right shoulder, which I don't plan on getting repaired for various reasons. So, this is going to limit what exercises I can do.

Which brings me to my question: are there workouts that won't involve my right shoulder? I can do dumbbells with my left arm but my right, no way. Any suggestions?

Also, oddly enough, paddle surfing does not much impinge on my right shoulder. So, I will be doing that as often as I can, which depends entirely on the weather and waves. Sometimes I surf 5 days out of seven and other times I won't get in the water for a month and a half. Flat spells, I hate em.

My question: would my surfing sessions count as the kind of exercise that's mandatory while undertaking T and N therapy? It's most aerobic but my arms and legs are worked to a certain degree. I mean, my entire body is exhausted after I get out of the water, for what that's worth.

Anyway ... thanks for any thoughts you might have!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

masfield

Thank you, Nelson, for the links!
My question, though, is about the possibility of devising an exercise program that doesn't stress my right shoulder. For instance, I don't think I'll be doing any tricep pull downs ... unless, I guess, I only use my left arm.
I'm worried that, if I do take t and nadrolone, i'll be severely limiting their effectiveness if i can't use my right arm to exercise with. what do you think?
And then my second question is, do you think a session of stand up paddle surfing would be equal to one workout at the gym, more or less?

Never having had a tear or other real injury but indeed suffering L and then R shoulder impingement, I know exactly how limited you're going to be, basically takes you out of upper body work. I wouldn't suggest one-sided work, not at all, for obvious reasons. Stick to lower body, machines vs. free weights. But if you're not being treated, repaired or going to undergo some therapy to get well, there's nothing much to be said.

warrior1

Find a good trainer who can help design a program for you. Strength work is a must, but pain free exercises are key to your progress.

masfield

i'd certainly undergo treatment and/or therapy, but i'm not going under the knife again if i can help it, until i'm no longer able to surf. then maybe i'll do it. in any event, there are more variables at play here than i'm sure you're interested in. and, the doc says only surgery can correct the tear.

i have read a few reports that suggest if you only workout one side, the other will experience at least some gains due to some sympathetic reaction and/or mechanism, whether you specifically exercise that off side or not. whether this is true or not, i do not know.

i also think i read that nandrolone itself might have some kind of restorative effect on a minor tear. that could be bunkum as well.

warrior 1: a fine idea. i wonder if i can get a scrip for PT. will look into it.

Vince

Super Moderator
When I tore my rotator cuff. I was told by my doctor, the only way to repair was through surgery. Boy was he wrong. I read this book and it really worked. It seemed to simple, it was painful but it works. Shoulder Pain? The Solution & Prevention: Fourth Edition Kindle Edition by John M. Kirsch M.D. (Author)

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree with Vince Carter. I would concentrate on lower body since those exercises actually affect the entire body. And from what you said before, that is where your worst wasting is.

Exercise videos: Click on the body part you want to exercise
The simple exercise of hanging on a chin-up bar in pull-up position. Really works. I know it sounds like BS. It's too simple right. It does separate the tendon, muscle and bone for healing. It takes about 2 weeks before you feel any healing. I've torn my right rotator cuff and used this method for healing it. A numbers of years later, I tore my left and it worked again.

masfield

Thanks, guys. Will stick mainly to legs and you're right, Nelson, that is where 90% of my wasting has taken place.

just plan ol' vince -- think i need to buy the book or should i just hang from the bar for 10 - 15 minutes a day?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me