Freeze Testosterone and HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi,

I am going to travel for a month and would like know ifit´s OK to freeze Testosterone and HCG in preloaded syringes. I live in Europeand the gear do not come in vials but ampoules.
I´ve been preloading syringes already foryears and never had any problems with that.

However just before leaving thesyringes will almost be full and I wouldn´t like to waste all of it.
I also don´t want totravel with preloaded syringes so I always take ampoules with me and preload with new syringes at the destination.

Thx for some input on this.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

new_man

Hi,

I am going to travel for a month and would like know ifit´s OK to freeze Testosterone and HCG in preloaded syringes. I live in Europeand the gear do not come in vials but ampoules.
I´ve been preloading syringes already foryears and never had any problems with that.

However just before leaving thesyringes will almost be full and I wouldn´t like to waste all of it.
I also don´t want totravel with preloaded syringes so I always take ampoules with me and preload with new syringes at the destination.

Thx for some input on this.
Wow. It is good to know that I am not alone with those ampulles. I live in europe too.
Where do u keep your preloaded testosterone syringes usually? If you are keeping them in the fridge, that can be dangerous... have you seen this => http://www.defymedical.com/resources/health-articles/186-testosterone-cypionate-storage-warning
Since I got the same problem, may I ask you a few questions?
1. how many syringes do you prepare with each ampulle?
2. where do u keep the preloaded testosterone syringe (question above) and hcg syringe? I guess you don't mix them together.. :D
3. Do u use the enanthate 250 mg or which one?
4. How many days is covered with 1 ampulle?
5. Do u mix the hcg with the special water in the package or do u use the bac. water where you can keep things longer?

Hi new_man,

I only prepare one or two (the second only if there is nothing left for the injection that day). I draw all testo with a 21-23g needle and put the syringe in a plastic bag (sandwich bags) which I disinfect with spray and some alcohol.After I just keep the syringe in my drawer. If the syringe is full meaning that it can make it difficult to inject, I simply draw the dose to inject from that syringe to another. I always changes needles and change the plastic bags.
I do use Testoviron 250mg enanthate.
I inject 2x50mg per week which gives 5 injections. ( 25-27g needles 1/2")
I managed to get bacteriostatic water and I do the mix myself. Also preload one syringe 1ml and kept in the my fridge in a disinfected plastic bag. I also have mixed without bac. water and it was never a problem. My mix is very concentrated 5000iu in 1ml syringe which mean you need to inject very little each time. I use Nelson´s way of injecting (testo and HCG in the same syringe) also do my injections separately.

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused about freezing HCG. I have been loading insulin syringes and freezing them for well over a year now and haven't noticed any lose of potency. Here is a link from all things male. Dr. Crisler seems OK with freezing it. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this?

http://www.allthingsmale.com/commun...en-completely-wrong-about-freezing-hcg.20820/

Freezing the HCG while in the lyophilized (powder) form is certainly okay.

Once reconstituted, the general recommendation is to NOT freeze, however damage to the peptide likely increases proportional to the number of freeze-thaw cycles. In other words, if you are keeping it to only ONE freeze-thaw cycle there should be far less potential damage to the peptide than for more/repetitive freeze-thaw cycles.

new_man

Hi Tommy Wall, thanks for the answers. I can learn a lot from you!
How do u draw the dose to inject from that syringe to another - frontload or backload?
I always preloaded 5 syringes to the same time. Your way is better, thanks for sharing!
I can always make 5 syringes x 40 mg since about 8 units (0.08 ml) are lost because of the dead space in the syringe. I guess you are doing the trick with the air bubble, so that you can get all the enanthate out of the syringe into the body?
Where did you buy your bacteriostatic water from?
When you do mix testo and HCG in the same syringe - are you doing it backload?
Last & Stupid question: When keeping the syringe in the drawer, do u think it matters if there is some air inside or not? (not sure if the air makes the testosterone getting bad faster...)

new_man

Freezing the HCG while in the lyophilized (powder) form is certainly okay.

Once reconstituted, the general recommendation is to NOT freeze, however damage to the peptide likely increases proportional to the number of freeze-thaw cycles. In other words, if you are keeping it to only ONE freeze-thaw cycle there should be far less potential damage to the peptide than for more/repetitive freeze-thaw cycles.
By the way, when I started with testosterone injection, I kept the preloaded syringes in the fridge. IM Injections were never a problem, there was just every second time a little pain but not bad. But when I did change to subQ, the injection did a lot of pain afterwards. I read your article (http://www.defymedical.com/resources...torage-warning) which someone recommended me and I don't store the syringes in the fridge anymore. Since then, there wasn't any injection pain afterwards. I was surprised about the effect that putting things into the fridge can have! Glad someone recommended this article! Hope that preloading testosterone and keeping it in a clean steril bag up to 2 weeks is ok (since vials are not available in this country I live in)...

Dr Justin Saya is correct: "Once reconstituted, the general recommendation is to NOT freeze, however damage to the peptide likely increases proportional to the number of freeze-thaw cycles. In other words, if you are keeping it to only ONE freeze-thaw cycle there should be far less potential damage to the peptide than for more/repetitive freeze-thaw cycles."

Once you reconstitute the HCG it's recommended to refrigerate, not freeze it. Freezing is unnecessary as HCG is stable under refrigeration for up to 60 days after reconstitution.

It is not recommended to refrigerate or freeze Testosterone Cypionate as it is a supersaturated solution. Decreasing a solution's temperature decreases its solubility. This will cause the Testosterone Cypionate to precipitate out of solution.

James

I can always make 5 syringes x 40 mg since about 8 units (0.08 ml) are lost because of the dead space in the syringe.

I hated when that lost test got trapped in the dead space! I switched to a 1 piece syringe/needle (non detachable needle), and no longer have that problem.

new_man,

I never backload. Just frontload with a 21g or something and draw your dose. Always change the needles! The air bubble is never a problem. Just tab the syringe. Reg the Bac water I had to order in from a local farmacy and it was not easy but they manage to get it for me. Mix testo and HCG = frontload with an extra needle. I store my preloaded in a clean drawer (with air) but kept in a plastic bag like I explained above. As you see working with ampoules is a bit of a hazzel and it took me long time to figure all this out. BUT I am not a doc and my info is simply explaining how I do it.

If there are better ways to handle this I would also like to know.

Shaun - would it be ok to store HCG in pre-loaded syringes up to 60 days in refrigerator as well?

It is not recommended to pre-load syringes for storage. To preserve potency and sterility during storage the syringe needs to be loaded in a sterile environment, such as under a hood. Contamination occurs when you are transferring within a non-sterile environment which then reduces the shelf-life/stability of the medication.

Jasen, since we get the testo in ampoules and not invials I just can´t think about another way than pre-loading syringes. I have been doing so for some years and so far no problem. However it is a risk for sure. They needles I use even when only used for loading, those are changed to new ones directly after which come in a sterile package with hoods on. I spray disinfection liquide a plastic bag and even pour alcohol inside and put the syringe at the bottom and wrap the plastic around it.

Maybe it is possible to buy vials on-line I don´t know yet. Anyway the testo would had to be drawn from ampoules and injected into thevials. I don´t know if that would be any better.

PAUL-E

Yes you can buy sterile vials online 5ML and 10ML for example but I would open a few ampules at a time and fill it to make it worth it. I'm interested to hear feedback on how sterile others think this would be VS. preloading syringes.

Last edited:
For sure that way would be so much easier and safer (I think) but since the Testoviron only comes with 1ml the vials should be filled with atleast 2-3. I would also like hear feedback on this. In europe there are many with this problems.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me