trt effect on resting heart rate

Buy Lab Tests Online
I've always had a pretty low resting heart rate from 57bpm to 60bpm being normal occasionally see up to 64bpm. I've been tracking it using a fitbit for a couple months now.

I started TRT approximately 2 weeks ago. The day after my first injection my resting heart rate went to 65bpm. Now it is consistently between 65 and 67.

Not concerned about it just found it interesting on how quick the trt seemed to affect my body. I assume it is a sign of my metabolism increasing, as well maybe increase in red blood cells.

I will post a picture of the chart tracking my heart rate later wasn't able to do it from my phone.

In addition I have found that my heart rate is in the "fat burning" zone more often during the day then before TRT.

Has anyone else had similar experiences with TRT increasing your resting heart rate?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
And, ironically, it lowered my resting heart rate and my blood pressure. So much variation between each of us...

When I first was researching it I saw the same thing on other boards as far as some people heart rate goes up others go down. I've always had a low blood pressure to so I wonder if that increased as well.

I've also had a slightly lower then average body temperature, I wonder if that has increased as well.

James

I've had heart palpitations many years prior to starting trt. I haven't had any since. It was never anything serious, just a little scary when your heart would start to beat fast or flutter every few minutes.

Here is the chart taken from my fitbit, you can see a pretty clear change following my first injection.

HEARTRATE.jpg

Vince

Super Moderator
thatoneguy, looks like you have a really good resting heart rate. I would assume you have a strong heart.

Vitamin_C

I've had heart palps nearly my whole life before TRT and on TRT. My cardiac labs have always looked fine and I've had several EKG's done, nothing abnormal.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me