PSA Poll

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
61 age, 1.4 ng/mL 0.0 - 4.0
Men 50 years and older, having sex within 72 hours before your PSA will spike your results. I always have sex before my PSA.

jth0524

Nelson, that is an incredibly low PSA for a 57 year old. What do you attribute that to? Are there healthy things you are actively doing to have such a low score at your age?

CoastWatcher

Isn't how much and how quickly PSA raises more important than the actual number?

Both variables, the velocity at which it rises and the absolute number, are important. For example, should it top 4.0 ng/dl, the question of continuing on TRT becomes a serious issue. Similarly, a really rapid increase in a short time span may result in a prostate biopsy.

OMI100

O.K I will play...
66 at +/- 4.5
Jumped there around 2014 then bumped back down to +/- 3.5 for a bit.
Then back to +/- 4.5
Last read on 3/29/16 was 4.4
URO wanted to do a biopsy...OUCH...
Been running about the same for the last 2 years with 2 bouts of prostitis. (sp?)
I was not to keen on the needle thing so my URO is doing a NEW PSA test called the 4K.
Supposed to be highly advanced and can determine if there is cancer and a bunch of other stuff.
My guess is the reason they call it a 4K test is that it will cost me $4,000.00 after my co-pay:)
My OLD retired URO was not concerned at the +/- 4.5 read.
Waiting for the test results to come back.
NEW URO said LONG turnaround on getting the results back...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me