travel with testosterone and hcg,sermorilin.

Buy Lab Tests Online

sunshinemike

I saw some articles before but can not find them now i am traveling to Hawaii in December then Costa Rica in February . ? where do i buy a travel kit.to store my needles and keep my hcg cool
Can i put the kit with needles on my carry on bag? or better to check it in luggage bag.
thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I know we have a thread here on traveling, there's a cooler type device on amazon, look under diebetic supplies for it. Typically, in the states, traveling with any of those is fine, keep them in your pharmacy labeled packaging, and syringes for your days away. I've traveled and TSA hasn't stopped me coming or going, they're used to seeing things of that sort, you know, in quantities for personal use with proper labeling. But like I said, I've yet to be pulled aside and given a detailed inspection.
I would research carefully though what you can bring in to Costa Rica.

Someguy

Vince, that travel cooler looks great! Will it hold a standard 10ml vial of HCG?

Mike: Keep in mind that you'll have to re-freeze the cooler case every night while you're traveling, so you'll need to plan to have access to a freezer every night.

Vince

Super Moderator
from amazon site:
The Medicool Insulin Protector Case keeps insulin cool for up to 12 hours.
Comes with two cooler packs. Use one while you refrigerate the other.
Carries up to two bottles of any brand insulin.
Provides pockets for syringes and alcohol swabs.
Supplies not included.

ERO

FWIW - I have used that very same case to travel to Hawaii and it worked great. No issues keeping cold and no issues with the TSA.

ERO

Yes, ALWAYS keep it in your carry on bag. Never an issue that way as opposed to checked luggage which makes it look like its something that you are trying to hide, even with it being prescription medication.

ERO

As long as you have it a carry-on and it is in the prescription bottles with your name on it, you are fine. Its the guys with multiple bottles of T in their checked luggage that arouse suspicion from TSA and Customs. Defy will also create a letter for you to carry that says they prescribed the meds for you, that you need them, etc...They gave me one when I went to Hawaii - I never needed to show it to anyone, but it was nice to have along just in case.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me