Labs all improved, but libido down

Hey guys, thanks in advance for any input:

Previous test results: TT 600 FT 14 E2 90 (non-sensitive) Cortisol 12

Last weeks reults: TT 800 FT 21.7 E2 65 (non-sensitive) Cortisol 26

I havent changed the amount of TT taken per week, actually reduced it by 25mg.

Previously I was taking 40mg 3 times per week and switched to EOD shots of 25mg to lower E2. I would have thought my libido would improve not go down!
    Anyone have an idea as to why that could be? All other bloods are fine although Hct is at 50.1%. I realize my cortisol is high but have been fighting an injured shoulder so that could contribute to the unusual reading.

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

Please post your lab ranges. E is way too high though that's the wrong test you had there and Cortisol is a saliva test and not a blood test, and then this quizzical statement tells me that you're all messed up, you say T dose stayed the same then you reduced it by 25mg:

"I havent changed the amount of TT taken per week, actually reduced it by 25mg."

I agree it would be nice to see all your labs with the ranges. Have you ever had a thyroid panel?
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

I'm also wondering about lab timing. Trough labs are easy when injecting twice weekly but get a little more complicated when injecting eod. Cant compare labs unless timing is the same.

Yes, sorry Vince. Mistake there. I was taking 120mg per week. So it actually decreased by 20mg. I take 25mg EOD. As one of the guests on the TOT Revolution (Dr Sakkas) suggested to do to lower E2.

I was advised to take a test on the say of my next shot. Take the bloods in the morning and then my shot after the test.

Hope that helps.

Thread Information