Healthy Bacteria Healthy Sleep

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
At the same time that sleep problems have become more and more common our gut bacteria have also been changing. The four healthy bacterial species; Actinobacteria, Bacteroidetes, Firmicutes and Proteobacteria have been shown to appear spontaneously in babies by the time they’re 3 months old. How do they get there? (That baby is not taking probiotics!) As the baby is born he passes through the birth canal and gets covered with mom’s bacteria. It is not just breast milk that helps build a healthy immune system for the baby. We now know that the right bacteria living on and in us play a very important role in protecting us from the “bad” bacteria. Because the healthy foursome of bacteria needs our vitamin D to thrive, if mom’s vitamin D level was too low during her pregnancy she only has the “wrong” bacteria. That means she only has the “wrong” bacteria to pass on to her baby and he starts his life at a disadvantage in both his digestion and his immune system. Our normal bacteria are able to dissolve certain starches in mom’s breast milk. Without those bacteria the baby is unable to break down and use those starches. That suggests that the normal bacteria help baby’s nutrition even while he’s feeding on mom’s breast milk. The normal bacteria have the same effects for adults. They help our digestion, our immune system, and also…. our sleep.

https://drgominak.com/2017/12/16/healthy-bacteria-healthy-sleep/

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nashtide

At the same time that sleep problems have become more and more common our gut bacteria have also been changing. The four healthy bacterial species; Actinobacteria, Bacteroidetes, Firmicutes and Proteobacteria have been shown to appear spontaneously in babies by the time they’re 3 months old. How do they get there? (That baby is not taking probiotics!) As the baby is born he passes through the birth canal and gets covered with mom’s bacteria. It is not just breast milk that helps build a healthy immune system for the baby. We now know that the right bacteria living on and in us play a very important role in protecting us from the “bad” bacteria. Because the healthy foursome of bacteria needs our vitamin D to thrive, if mom’s vitamin D level was too low during her pregnancy she only has the “wrong” bacteria. That means she only has the “wrong” bacteria to pass on to her baby and he starts his life at a disadvantage in both his digestion and his immune system. Our normal bacteria are able to dissolve certain starches in mom’s breast milk. Without those bacteria the baby is unable to break down and use those starches. That suggests that the normal bacteria help baby’s nutrition even while he’s feeding on mom’s breast milk. The normal bacteria have the same effects for adults. They help our digestion, our immune system, and also…. our sleep.

https://drgominak.com/2017/12/16/healthy-bacteria-healthy-sleep/
I started making my own kefir about three years ago. I haven't had so much as a cold since. I drink about a cup and a half in my morning smoothie. I also add a tsp of Metamucil. If you introduce good bacteria into your gut and feed that bacteria good food, it'll change your life.

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree homemade fermented food, the best thing for your gut bacteria. That's one thing I always try to eat good gut bacteria food.

DragonBits

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching