fecal transplant

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
My parents know someone who had this done. I'm sure taking probiotics and changing your diet would be better.

Fecal transplantation is performed as a treatment for recurrent C. difficile colitis. C. difficile colitis, a complication of antibiotic therapy, may be associated with diarrhea, abdominal cramping and sometimes fever. If you are over the age of 65 and/or have chronic illnesses, you may be at higher risk for having more severe infection. Diagnosis is based on a stool DNA test that detects the organism.
If you are diagnosed, your doctor will treat the initial infection with an antibiotic that specifically targets the C. difficile organism. Antibiotics used for the treatment of this infection include metronidazole, vancomycin and fidaxomycin. In 30 percent of treated individuals, the infection returns within a few days or weeks after finishing the antibiotic course. Your doctor may choose to treat this first recurrence with another round of antibiotic therapy. However, in those individuals who continue to have recurrent C. difficile colitis, fecal transplantation is an option. A recent study published in 2013 in the New England Journal of Medicine showed that fecal transplantation is more effective than oral vancomycin in preventing further recurrences in individuals who have already had recurrent C. difficile colitis.
As of 2013, fecal transplantation is currently not routinely performed for indications other than recurrent C. difficile colitis. More research studies are still needed to determine if fecal transplantation should be performed for other clinical indications. Fecal transplantation for other clinical indications should be considered experimental, and performed only as part of a research study where your safety is closely monitored.
http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/gast...advanced_endoscopy/fecal_transplantation.html

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching