Las Vegas Doctors with TRT knowledge?

I just moved from Ohio to Las Vegas NV. I had a good DR in Ohio who understood TRT and now iím Back at square 1. I just visited my PCP for the first time and he has no knowledge of anyone that would prescribe HCG. He is sending me to an endocrinologist that might be familiar but its several months before I can get in. I donít want to run around to multiple places so if anyone on here lives in or near Las Vegas please let me know of a knowledgeable Dr.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

I know a couple people who go to Dr John Pierce with Ageless Forever and really like him. I don't know if he prescribes HCG or anything about his protocol. He focuses on the entire picture including vitamins/mineral levels / blood work as part of TRT to get you feeling better (wellness/preventative). I have not met him or been to his office. There a many TRT mills that I would be leary of using but I have no personal knowledge.

https://www.excelmale.com/showthread...nd-Anastrozole

I can get you more information regarding PrimeBody if that is something you'd be interested in.
    Feel free to PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by JetSpyder View Post
    I just moved from Ohio to Las Vegas NV. I had a good DR in Ohio who understood TRT and now iím Back at square 1. I just visited my PCP for the first time and he has no knowledge of anyone that would prescribe HCG. He is sending me to an endocrinologist that might be familiar but its several months before I can get in. I donít want to run around to multiple places so if anyone on here lives in or near Las Vegas please let me know of a knowledgeable Dr.

Thanks
    Lots of providers in Vegas. Do a google search, you're bound to find something.

Quote Originally Posted by sfpowerlift View Post
    Lots of providers in Vegas. Do a google search, you're bound to find something.
    Thanks for the response but that is not true. I have now been here for over 8 months and nothing. There are several clinics around town but I called a few and they are bullshit and only want lots of money. My primary care physician says he doesnít know of anyone legit in the city and he has been there for 20 years. He referred me to an endocrinologist and this guy knows nothing about TRT after seeing him twice. Defy looks like it is my only option left.

Quote Originally Posted by JetSpyder View Post
    Thanks for the response but that is not true. I have now been here for over 8 months and nothing. There are several clinics around town but I called a few and they are bullshit and only want lots of money. My primary care physician says he doesnít know of anyone legit in the city and he has been there for 20 years. He referred me to an endocrinologist and this guy knows nothing about TRT after seeing him twice. Defy looks like it is my only option left.
    You're welcome to email me at Jesse@defymedical.com if you'd like more information on us.

Thread Information