Tri-Amino Injections

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

stevep

I'll be curious what you hear back.

Defy authorized me to purchase vials, but the price of injections over powder drove me to use powders.

When I considered it ultimately decided that I didn't want to inject up to 1mL of fluid SQ almost every day. Bulk powders like bulksupplements I found to be more economical and easy to use.

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree don't buy the injectable. Too much trouble and cost with the injectables stick with bulk supplement powders.

FabFred

Bulk supplements products are inferior compared to a place like True Nutrition, I noticed a significant difference between the two, imo.

Has anyone tried Tri-Amino or injectable L-Arginine and L-Citruline with positive benefits? Thank you!

http://defymedical.com/services/68-tri-amino-oac-injection-therapy

I have never felt the "greatness" that TRT users feel from testosterone despite MULTIPLE protocol changes (test prop, hcg, sermorelin acetate, anastrozole, etc)...I've felt the same or worse...; however, was able to put on muscle VERY EASY.

Having tried the powdered aminos from bulk supplements, I have used the injectable Tri-Amino and is one of the FEW things that gives me a boost in energy...enough to go to the gym and start working out. If you don't mind injecting yourself "again" then go for it. I really recommend it!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me