Need HELP! My CVS refill of Test Cypionate isn't ready for 3 more weeks. And I'm almost out.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Antisosa

Short story is:

I take .5MG of test e3.5d.

CVS gives me 1ML/200mg bottles for my prescription. I hate the small bottles because there is always some at the bottom (seems very little) that I cannot extract which turns to waste. Being honest I do not abuse this stuff in anyway. Its hard to measure .25ML on my syringes so its possible I put a tad more which results in the low supply.

No I have about 1 more injection left (due in 3.5 days from now) and that's it. I'm out.

I realize I made the mistake of not scraping every little bit out of the vial, but now it's too late. Can someone recommend what to do here to get more? Request an additional refill from my Dr (insruance)? I do have Defy and can get one for $129 + $15 shipping but thats a lot more than I'm used to paying (around $15). I'm sure I'm not the first one to go thru this.

THANK YOU!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MG123

I would contact your Dr., and explain to him what happened. See what they say. Also, be careful with the type of syringes and needles you are using. Make sure they don't have a lot of dead space. One of the reasons why a lot of guys including myself use insulin syringes is because the needle is attached and there is low dead space. Low dead space = Low waste of medication.

Antisosa

They called pharmacy and put the prescription in but CVS Is saying they won’t fill it because it’s too early. They can only do 3 months at a time. This sounds like BS.

Antisosa

I would talk to clinician and explain the 1 ml size and the loss of volume due to prime of the syringes

They called pharmacy and put the prescription in but CVS Is saying they won’t fill it because it’s too early. They can only do 3 months at a time. This sounds like BS.

CoastWatcher

They called pharmacy and put the prescription in but CVS Is saying they won't fill it because it's too early. They can only do 3 months at a time. This sounds like BS.

I live in Canada, and testosterone is a controlled substance in both countries. It can't be refilled "early" here (I get a printout from the pharmacy when I pick it up telling me when I can get a refill). Would it make a difference if you took it to another pharmacy, a hard-copy prescription?

ERO

You are going to have to bite the bullet and get it from Defy. No pharmacy is likely to help you - they are extremely paranoid about controlled substances.

Antisosa

I live in Canada, and testosterone is a controlled substance in both countries. It can't be refilled "early" here (I get a printout from the pharmacy when I pick it up telling me when I can get a refill). Would it make a difference if you took it to another pharmacy, a hard-copy prescription?

I wonder if I can have hem send it to another pharmacy like Walgreens.

madman

Super Moderator
They called pharmacy and put the prescription in but CVS Is saying they won't fill it because it's too early. They can only do 3 months at a time. This sounds like BS.

If your prescription is either Delatestryl (enanthate) or Depo-Testosterone (cypionate) the pharmaceutical company always slightly overfills the vial due to the loss from using regular syringes (high dead space) and they do not seem to realize that a majority of people on trt are switching to using insulin syringes (low dead space) let alone following more sensible protocols whether injecting either (weekly/twice weekly/3 times weekly/EOD/or daily) so realisticly it is your responsibility to know exactly how much you are injecting as if your read the leaflet it basically states under the dosing and administration section that " for replacement in the hypogonadal male, 50-400mg should be administered every two to four weeks (shameful protocol we all know). Even when using the 1ml vials there should be slight overfill and if you are injecting .5ml (not .5mg as you stated) than you are getting 4 injections out of each 1ml vial and you are drawing/injecting 4 times as oppose to once every 2-4 weeks so you will end up being short on your medication. Be thankful that you can get a 3 month supply at once as I live in Canada and am using Delatestryl (200mg/ml) comes in a 5ml vial an I am injecting 150mg test/week (75mg every 3.5 days) using a BD-100 insulin syringe 28 gauge 1/2' needle length and always end up with excess left over in the vial roughly just under 1ml (200mg) as I have injected a total of 900mg test over 6 weeks of use and by law I am only allowed to get my next refill (once every 4 weeks). Seeing that testosterone is classified as a schedule III controlled substance and has a chance of being abused by people hence why they have made the laws more stricter regarding prescribing (frequency of refills) as many have also ended up short on medication even when getting a 6 month supply.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator

As shitty as it may seem there are people on trt who abuse their prescribed dosage (not saying in your case) and it is the carelessness of these individuals whom make it difficult for everyone else hence the tighter regulation/control of prescribing testosterone prescriptions as I also know some who are on trt and end up having extra vials and potential for misusing.

I would just pay the $129+15. I would rather pay the extra money then go miserable for several weeks
I am pretty sure Defy has a date/timer on your T prescription. They will not ship early just because you ran out early.

I had an issues two months ago when my T prescript was doubled during a consult so naturally I called when I was getting low.
They looked me up and said you should not need T for several weeks. I had to really argue with whoever I talked with to refill my prescription.
I also had a brand new blood test thru them showing my TT was in the dirt so it was obvious there was no abuse or over use on my part.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me