Which BP medicines are best for erections?

I know there's a sticky for this, but I was looking to get some anecdotal feedback. I know that ARBs and ACE inhibitors seem to be the best for erectile health. Anyone use drugs like losartan and lisonopril and notice any differences in erectile quality? To my understanding, controlling BP with either of these drugs should result in better erections by virtue of correcting the high BP, but which is more effective?

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

I hope this thread helps.

What high blood pressure meds are the most erection friendly?

https://www.excelmale.com/showthread...ction-friendly
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

I was on Lisonopril and had rock hard erections. it worked very well for my BP, however I had to discontinue it after like a year because of the persistent cough, which a fair number of patients seem to get after long term use. I'm now in Benicar which has far less side effects. My erections are still pretty good but not like back then. However that was like 5 years ago so, I don't know how much aging is affecting me. Whatever you do stay far away from Diuretics.

I was put on Losartan 9 months ago (50 mg daily) and it did not affect anything sex related. Everything works just like it did previously. And there appears to be no side effects that I am aware of.

LISS cardio 4-5 hours a week is the way to go. I've been able to completely come off of my lisinopril with LISS.

Thread Information