Is this the sensitive e2 test?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I am in Canada and Im not sure we have the sensitive e2 blood test. I read this article at one of the labs and im not sure what it means. The link is below. Is this the senstive e2 test?

https://www.dynacare.ca/news-and-media/notices/services/estradiol-testing-changes.aspx
No, it is not employing LC, MS/MS technology, but it is a step. The sensitive test is not available for those of us in Canada. I travel to the States and utilize discountedlabs.com on a regular basis. If that is. It an option for you, you and your doctor have to carefully monitor symptoms and match team to the test results you have access to.

franksepe

I wonder if bloods taken inside a hospital can get access to sensitive e2? In a hospital in Canada all blood tests are free. I saw a endocrinologist there and he said if I get it done inside the hospital its free but if I leave and go to a regular lab they will charge me for some of the stuff.

But im not sure if you can just walk into a hospital with a outside doctor prescription and get tested. I may actually look into this because we have to pay to get SHBG, DHT tested and im to broke to afford it.

CoastWatcher

I wonder if bloods taken inside a hospital can get access to sensitive e2? In a hospital in Canada all blood tests are free. I saw a endocrinologist there and he said if I get it done inside the hospital its free but if I leave and go to a regular lab they will charge me for some of the stuff.

But im not sure if you can just walk into a hospital with a outside doctor prescription and get tested. I may actually look into this because we have to pay to get SHBG, DHT tested and im to broke to afford it.
The sensitive estradiol test is NOT available at St. Michael's Hospital, Mount Sinai Hospital, or Sunnybrook Hosptial in Toronto. My doctor made a thorough canvas of the hospitals in the GTA, I mention those, the three most prominent and associated with the University of Toronto's medical faculty, as they seemed to be the most likely. The initial doctor I consulted, a faculty member at the University of Toronto, had never heard of the sensitive assay. The associate laboratory director at St. Michael's told her that the demand simply wasn't there for them to run the test. That's what "free" health care buys all of us in Canada.

A member here, an Australian, recently learned that a lab there was introducing it. The first in that country.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me