Initial tests for 44 y/o

Buy Lab Tests Online

quenalgas

I had some lab work done last week and compared it with some similar (but less extensive) labs from last fall, both at Labcorp. I'm 44 y/o, moderately active, 6'2" and about 190#, 15% bf according to my scale (which honestly seems low), with normal to low-normal blood pressure, and taking D3 (6000 IU), resveratrol (500 mg), zinc (30 mg zinc monomethionine), finasteride (1 mg, ~15 yrs w/no side effects), baby aspirin, and a multivitamin daily. I've been between PCPs for awhile, so had the labs to get a healthy baseline and see how stable things are. Pretty happy with the blood lipids, and the high normal hematocrit goes with the territory (altitude adaptation). Total T looks pretty great for my age, but free T seems low in comparison, probably due to the high SHBG. Less happy about the high TSH. Total T and estradiol look pretty stable over time (about 9 months). Low WBC is probably sinuses. And that's about as far as I can go on my own right now.

Not sure if there's anything here worth thinking about other than the few out-of-range values. Any thoughts would be welcome.

Attachments

• 2017_results.pdf
    7.9 KB · Views: 111
  • 2016_results.pdf
    4.1 KB · Views: 86
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs