I think that my E2 has spiked

Buy Lab Tests Online

meanbreen

I started TRT 3/15 and labs done on 3/31. It is a confusing situation as to why I had labs drawn that early (switched doctors). Anyways, my labs looked great and I felt great. High total T, high free T, normal E2 (was at 35, range was 8-35). Thyroid levels normal. Raging libido and erections, much less anxious, more confident.
Now, roughly 6 weeks after beginning treatment, I am feeling like my old self again! I am sleeping like 10 hours a night and still wake up feeling tired (which is weird because I feel like I am sleeping deep). Had a sleep study a few days ago and I do not have sleep apnea (surprisingly, I had mild sleep apnea before starting TRT, but never used a CPAP). Besides the daytime tiredness, my libido is absent and no erections (even at night/early morning). I am feeling more anxious and depressed again. Also, it feels like my digestion has slowed down so much. Obviously, I need to get my labs tested again but can't afford it at the moment to be honest. Does it sound like my E2 has spiked?

Note: For these 6 weeks of TRT, I have been using a compounded cream through a local doctor. I will begin doing injections through Defy next week.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I started TRT 3/15 and labs done on 3/31. It is a confusing situation as to why I had labs drawn that early (switched doctors). Anyways, my labs looked great and I felt great. High total T, high free T, normal E2 (was at 35, range was 8-35). Thyroid levels normal. Raging libido and erections, much less anxious, more confident.
Now, roughly 6 weeks after beginning treatment, I am feeling like my old self again! I am sleeping like 10 hours a night and still wake up feeling tired (which is weird because I feel like I am sleeping deep). Had a sleep study a few days ago and I do not have sleep apnea (surprisingly, I had mild sleep apnea before starting TRT, but never used a CPAP). Besides the daytime tiredness, my libido is absent and no erections (even at night/early morning). I am feeling more anxious and depressed again. Also, it feels like my digestion has slowed down so much. Obviously, I need to get my labs tested again but can't afford it at the moment to be honest. Does it sound like my E2 has spiked?

Note: For these 6 weeks of TRT, I have been using a compounded cream through a local doctor. I will begin doing injections through Defy next week.

You're going to have to post labs for any meaningful discussion.

CoastWatcher

Labs, as johndoesmith indicated, are the only way we're able to engage in anything beyond guesswork. If you haven't a current set of indicators, you can pull the relevant information yourself via Discountedlabs.com. On another note, please let us know what your profile details are - the details on the compounded cream, how much HCG you are using, and whether an AI is part of your protocol.

HarryCat

Sounds like you went through the honeymoon period that many who start TRT feel, and now you body has adjusted and come back down to earth. Only real way to know for sure is to get labs.

meanbreen

17759956_1024060241060494_5754601403993282960_n.jpg17795896_1024060261060492_6660765495271481249_n.jpg17795971_1024060264393825_6973863397556333186_n.jpgFair enough, here are the labs I was referencing on 3/31.

meanbreen

Labs, as johndoesmith indicated, are the only way we're able to engage in anything beyond guesswork. If you haven't a current set of indicators, you can pull the relevant information yourself via Discountedlabs.com. On another note, please let us know what your profile details are - the details on the compounded cream, how much HCG you are using, and whether an AI is part of your protocol.

I posted the test results in a separate reply; the compounded cream is 150mg two pumps, twice daily. 200iu HCG E3D. No AI.

This whole protocol is going out the window though, as soon as I receive the shipment from Defy in a few days.

two week labs are useless, as noted that was the typical honey moon period as you were moving in to shutdown and given that youre about to start over with injections i'd just forget about this/that as far as what's going on now.

meanbreen

Sounds like you went through the honeymoon period that many who start TRT feel, and now you body has adjusted and come back down to earth. Only real way to know for sure is to get labs.

Nah, it feels like more than this. I literally feel just as bad as I did before starting TRT. If that's the case, what is the point in me even doing this.

meanbreen

two week labs are useless, as noted that was the typical honey moon period as you were moving in to shutdown and given that youre about to start over with injections i'd just forget about this/that as far as what's going on now.

That is true, going onto a whole new protocol so no point in worrying how I feel right now. Was just curious if it sounded like my E2 has spiked based off of symptoms, which I know is a useless conversation.

Yup, the labs I posted were the ones Defy ordered.

Well you're on a transdermal, and transdermals are notorious for being inconsistent, it's possible you're no longer absorbing as much as you were. This would be the most logical and simple explanation, low levels before TRT = you feel bad. High levels(as documented by labs) = you feel good.

You feel bad now, so the most likely explanation is that your levels are low again. It's possible it's an E2 issue, but you're not describing any big high E2 symptoms, just the general ones that come with hypogonadism. No mention of nipple sensitivity, water retention, bloating, or moodiness, just that you feel terrible and have a low libido.

Sounds more like hypogonadism than anything else.

Like you said, it's a moot point as you're going to be on a different protocol anyway.

meanbreen

Interesting, that crossed my mind but figured no way could my absorption rate decrease that much that quickly. I think that I might just go ahead and pay for labs again, that way I can match my symptoms in the future.

But in any sense that makes me more excited to start injecting.

CoastWatcher

Interesting, that crossed my mind but figured no way could my absorption rate decrease that much that quickly. I think that I might just go ahead and pay for labs again, that way I can match my symptoms in the future.

But in any sense that makes me more excited to start injecting.

Topicals frustrate many men. I had a three day period where Androgel had an impact. After that, it was a total bust.

meanbreen

Thanks guys. Sounds like it may be as simple as that. I was just really scared that I had reach the plateau of my treatment, but looks like that probably isn't the case.

meanbreen

If you really want to know, it might be worth the $29 to get total and free testosterone tested.

Yeah I'm going to. Going onto day 7 with no erections... started off so great early in treatment. My theory is that since I had been on Clomid prior to TRT, my levels were already in a decent range. So the test. cream put at a very high level. But now, my natural production has shut down and the test cream is probably doing barely anything. Plus, worth noting, I ran out of my HCG a couple weeks ago...Needless to say I'm excited to get onto a good protocol here in a few days lol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me