Xyosted Dose

Buy Lab Tests Online

billsman

Hello,

I hope I’m posting this is the proper section. I’ve been on xyosted 100 mg/ wk for three months. Labs indicate total testosterone of 499. I’m not feeling great (I’ve been on various testosterones for over 20 years).

Question: Has anyone used a higher dose? Have you had success getting insurance to pay, since 100 mg is the max dose and to go higher would require multiple injections.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
It's important to see what your free testosterone is doing. Do you know what your SHBG is like? If it's on the low side then you can still have good free testosterone when total is 500 ng/dL. Ideally you would also test with an accurate method, such as equilibrium dialysis. Another consideration is the half-life of Xyosted. In clinical trials the average was about 10 days, which means with weekly injections the variation in serum testosterone is not excessive. However, this doesn't preclude the possibility of some men being faster absorbers—who would see higher peaks and lower troughs. I'm assuming your current measurement is at trough? You might try to get a peak measurement to see how much higher it is. If it's high enough to push free testosterone out of the physiological range then you may want to rethink the protocol.

There are a lot of reasons for not feeling great. Do you have specific indications that they are tied to testosterone? That 100 mg of testosterone enanthate per week is giving you an average of over 10 mg of testosterone per day. The range of natural production is about 3-9 mg per day, with 6-7 mg considered typical for young men. This makes it less likely that you're still suffering from a deficiency, unless it's related to the delivery pattern.

That said, some guys have reported increasing the dose frequency of Xyosted to attain higher levels. If I'm remembering correctly, one of them may have been injecting 100 mg every five days. I don't recall anything being said about insurance coverage.

Fortunate

I have tried Xyosted 50mg every 4-5 days. You might consider it. Only one per week will be covered by insurance. For the other one, you’ll have to find an online pharmacy that has a cash pay discount. And, you will need a doc on board to prescribe it like this.

tropicaldaze1950

Hello,

I hope I’m posting this is the proper section. I’ve been on xyosted 100 mg/ wk for three months. Labs indicate total testosterone of 499. I’m not feeling great (I’ve been on various testosterones for over 20 years).

Question: Has anyone used a higher dose? Have you had success getting insurance to pay, since 100 mg is the max dose and to go higher would require multiple injections.
While there might a 'pro' to Xyosted, being preservative free, a vial of testosterone enanthate costs $64(with insurance) and, at 100 mg per week, would last 10 weeks. A box of Easy Touch insulin needles on Amazon is $18.

Fortunate

While there might a 'pro' to Xyosted, being preservative free, a vial of testosterone enanthate costs $64(with insurance) and, at 100 mg per week, would last 10 weeks. A box of Easy Touch insulin needles on Amazon is $18.
This is 100% relevant. For most, Xyosted makes no sense. But, for me, it seems to be the least likely to cause issues (headaches), and my hypothesis is that the lack of preservatives is a big deal. There are other possible explanations, but that's my working theory.

tropicaldaze1950

This is 100% relevant. For most, Xyosted makes no sense. But, for me, it seems to be the least likely to cause issues (headaches), and my hypothesis is that the lack of preservatives is a big deal. There are other possible explanations, but that's my working theory.
I get that. I have chemical sensitivities & sensitivities to fillers/binders, as well as pollen of all kind and mold. In that way, I'm a mess. If using Xyosted takes headaches out of your life, then it's worth it!

Fortunate

I get that. I have chemical sensitivities & sensitivities to fillers/binders, as well as pollen of all kind and mold. In that way, I'm a mess. If using Xyosted takes headaches out of your life, then it's worth it!
For sure would be worth it. That said, even this theory is flawed because I sometimes do get headaches, even with Xyosted, but less likely and less frequently when compared to standard enanthate.

One other theory is that the Xyosted injector pen pushes the drug in deeper and quicker than a standard syringe and needle. Could that somehow affect the PK of the drug or the metabolism? Sincerely doubt it.

This whole thing is such a conundrum....

tropicaldaze1950

For sure would be worth it. That said, even this theory is flawed because I sometimes do get headaches, even with Xyosted, but less likely and less frequently when compared to standard enanthate.

One other theory is that the Xyosted injector pen pushes the drug in deeper and quicker than a standard syringe and needle. Could that somehow affect the PK of the drug or the metabolism? Sincerely doubt it.

This whole thing is such a conundrum....
The possible sensitivity to the preservative in a vial of enanthate can't be ruled out. I can't tolerate the cottonseed oil in test cyp. I've also used Empower test prop and I always get a scratchy throat and nasal symptoms, either from grapeseed oil and/or benzyl alcohol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me