When to start hCG

Buy Lab Tests Online
I am about to start my journey with TRT and am concerned about fertility. I am also concerned about trying to dial in my numbers with test and hCG at the same time. Should I start both at the same time or should I start hCG after getting dialed in?

I am also reading many different things online; can hCG be cycled throughout the year (3 months on 3 months off) or does it have to be run at all times to maintain fertility?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I am about to start my journey with TRT and am concerned about fertility. I am also concerned about trying to dial in my numbers with test and hCG at the same time. Should I start both at the same time or should I start hCG after getting dialed in?

I am also reading many different things online; can hCG be cycled throughout the year (3 months on 3 months off) or does it have to be run at all times to maintain fertility?

No harm in waiting for a few months before adding hCG.

Keep in mind that whether one achieves a bump in T let alone estradiol when using hCG comes down to the dose used.

Would be more sensible to start on a T only protocol to see how your body reacts to testosterone and where such protocol (dose T/injection frequency) has your TT/FT/e2 levels (tested at the true trough) as the goal is to find a protocol (dose of T/injection frequency) which will result in achieving a healthy FT level in order to provide relief/improvement of low-t symptoms and increased overall well-being while minimizing/avoiding any potential side-effects and keeping blood markers healthy long-term.

In many ways, the addition of hCG to a standard T only protocol would provide numerous beneficial effects as not only does it mimic LH which will stimulate the Leydig cells in the testes to produce ITT (intra-testicular testosterone) which will not only minimize/prevent testicular atrophy/reduced ejaculate volume but also maintain fertility let alone maintain upstream hormones which may very well have a significant impact on long-term health and wellbeing.

No harm in waiting for a few months before adding hCG.

Keep in mind that whether one achieves a bump in T let alone estradiol when using hCG comes down to the dose used.

Would be more sensible to start on a T only protocol to see how your body reacts to testosterone and where such protocol (dose T/injection frequency) has your TT/FT/e2 levels (tested at the true trough) as the goal is to find a protocol (dose of T/injection frequency) which will result in achieving a healthy FT level in order to provide relief/improvement of low-t symptoms and increased overall well-being while minimizing/avoiding any potential side-effects and keeping blood markers healthy long-term.

In many ways, the addition of hCG to a standard T only protocol would provide numerous beneficial effects as not only does it mimic LH which will stimulate the Leydig cells in the testes to produce ITT (intra-testicular testosterone) which will not only minimize/prevent testicular atrophy/reduced ejaculate volume but also maintain fertility let alone maintain upstream hormones which may very well have a significant impact on long-term health and wellbeing.
Thanks for the great information. What are your thoughts about cycling hCG does that make any sense to do so?

Also, I am going to be receiving a 12,000 IU vial. 500 x2 per week. This vial will last me 3 months at this dosing. How does one store this? I'm reading online that once hCG is mixed it is only good in the fridge for 60 days. Is it okay to stretch it to 90 days? Thanks in advance

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks for the great information. What are your thoughts about cycling hCG does that make any sense to do so?

Also, I am going to be receiving a 12,000 IU vial. 500 x2 per week. This vial will last me 3 months at this dosing. How does one store this? I'm reading online that once hCG is mixed it is only good in the fridge for 60 days. Is it okay to stretch it to 90 days? Thanks in advance

If your main goal is to preserve fertility and minimize/prevent testicular atrophy/reduced ejaculate volume while using exogenous testosterone then it should be used indefinitely.

When refrigerated I would prefer to use it within 60 days but many will stretch it out a little longer.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me