What T levels won't increase HCT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Murdock

Does anyone know what is a "safe" testosterone level to maintain that won't increase hct, or if it does only by very little? For example is 700ng/dl safe from hct increase?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
When you increase your testosterone levels, by injecting testosterone, you’re going to increase your HCT. The less your levels increase, the less your HCT should increase. Over time , normally your Hct should stabilize.

My HCT have stabilized.

TorontoTRT

It’s very individual. Your case will be unique to you. In some like me no dosage or protocol lowers HTC. Nothing. I’ve had as high as 58 hematocrit with test levels between 500-1500.

rayrock1

I think its the range of the peak-trough that tends to increase the hemocrit levels. Thats why a lot of guys here inject daily to keep the levels flat lined and minimises the HCT increases. May want to ask vince or madman for opinion.

Vince

Super Moderator
I think its the range of the peak-trough that tends to increase the hemocrit levels. Thats why a lot of guys here inject daily to keep the levels flat lined and minimises the HCT increases. May want to ask vince or madman for opinion.
Yes, I inject daily. When I started daily, my HCT stabilized. It doesn’t work for everyone. So I really don’t know if it was from daily injections or just long-term trt.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Daily injections increased my hematocrit even more.
I've been promoting the hypothesis that a possible solution is to have relatively low daily troughs in serum testosterone to complement physiological-level peaks, thus imitating what nature does. This is accomplished via daily morning injections of both a short testosterone ester and a medium/long testosterone ester. The doses are adjusted to yield reasonable serum testosterone peaks of 600-800 ng/dL, and pre-injection troughs that are ~40% lower, e.g. 360-480 ng/dL. For guys with high or low SHBG it's better to consider free testosterone, such as what's calculated via Tru-T. By this method, middle-of-the-road free T is about 24 ng/dL, so this would be the targeted peak, and the targeted trough would be more like 15 ng/dL.

Alternatively, if a guy is convinced that he does best in all other regards at a certain testosterone level, then that level is made to be the daily peak, while dosing is adjusted to give a trough that's 40% lower.

Match

No meu caso, HCT sempre meio baixo, 40, mesmo com TF não tão ruim, 19 formula Tru-t.
Como aumentar sem aumentar T? Suplemento Ferro?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me