What is the healthiest and most effective way to whiten your teeth?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Higher concentrations of hydrogen peroxide, a bleaching agent used in many whiteners, can be delivered in a dentist’s office, so those procedures tend to be quicker than drugstore aids. But tooth sensitivity and gum irritation can occur, and the higher the concentration of the peroxide used, the more severe these side effects are likely to be.

More aggressive treatment isn’t necessarily more efficacious, either. A randomized trial of 90 patients found that use of a home bleaching tray with a 10 percent carbamide peroxide gel for two weeks offered the same degree of whitening as two in-office sessions using 35 percent hydrogen peroxide with light, which some dentists use because it supposedly activates bleaching agents.

Some dentists also use heat or even lasers to activate bleaching agents. But a 2007 systematic review of evidence in the journal Dental Materials found no added benefit from heat, light or lasers and suggested these methods “may have an adverse effect on pulpal tissue,” the soft material in the tooth’s center. If pulp is injured, it may require a root canal to fix.

Ask Well: Whiter Teeth

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

israelalonso

I didn't know this information. I did a tooth bleaching about a year ago because I had the dark teeth due to taking a drug in a poor state when I was young. I feel very good and they explained everything in detail.

Last edited:

diana1

Better to use toothpaste for teeth whitening than laser or other procedures that may lead to tooth deteriorating.

Last edited:

Seth

Baking soda, mixed with 3% peroxide a couple times a week. Brush and allow it to sit on your teeth for a few minutes before rinsing. This works, slowly, but it works.

IsaacRob181

One way is to use activated charcoal. Another way is to use baking soda and lemon juice. Finally, you can use oil pulling with coconut oil.

Partapradip

When it comes to teeth whitening, there are various options to consider for a healthier and effective approach. Higher concentrations of hydrogen peroxide, available at the dentist's office, can yield quicker results, but they may also lead to tooth sensitivity and gum irritation.
Ultimately, the choice depends on individual preferences and sensitivities. It's essential to consult with a dentist to determine the most suitable method and concentration for your specific needs. You can find trusted dental professionals in your area through https://meetmydentist.com/united-states/georgia/. They can provide personalized guidance and recommendations for achieving a brighter smile while prioritizing your oral health.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching