What is going on??

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tman

So I'm a low shbg guy and I have struggled over the past year with estradiol management. About three, four weeks ago I switched to an everyday protocol. I was on 40 mg every other day my new protocol was 16 mg daily. Well lo and behold I felt fine for a short while, but then I started to have anxiety, ear ringing, itchy eyes, tightness in my chest some pin pricking in my left chest my left arm sorry to feel heavy and tingling, so I took an AI and I felt much better. So again the ugly E reared its head, and even on daily dose I would need an AI. So I've had my blood work completed twice over the last three or four weeks and my estradiol is just as high as it was running 40 mg every other day. I'm posting this because my total testosterone actually dropped from almost 800 to 580 on the new dose. I feel about the same overall though I am disappointed I still need an AI and I'm still having so many estrogen effects. Technically I probably feel a little bit worse because I've had a lot of heartburn and chest tightness since the change as well. But the drop in total testosterone really surprise me. Based on everything I've read on here. Most people when they go to a daily dose sustain or even increase their testosterone numbers. Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience. I know it can take many weeks for testosterone to compound in your system, however to have the exact same number 580 3 weeks on this protocol concerns me. So I'm really thinking about switching back to the 40 mg every other day and managing my estradiol since my estradiol numbers the same but the symptoms are slightly worse on the smaller daily dose. I guess I'm posting cuz I'm trying to find out if anyone's had a similar experience and if it's worth hanging in there for the full six weeks to see where I land. probably the greatest benefit of the daily dose is my heart rate is back down to where it used to be which is a resting heart rate around 60. It's gone up to about 70 ish since I started testosterone at the higher numbers. Also, my hematocrit and hemoglobin have dropped by about 1 respectively on the daily dose from week one to week 3.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I think I’ve heard on here before that E2 doesn’t drop as quickly as testosterone, when lowering your dose. What may be going on is that your testosterone level dropped quickly on the lower dose, and it’s going to take a little longer for E2 to drop down as well. Currently you’re in a pretty crappy place though. You’re definitely going to feel worse with a lower T to E ratio. I would wait another month before giving up on this new protocol.

What was your free T on 140mg, and what was your free T the two times you’ve checked it in the past 3-4 works? 580 is pretty low. If your free T is currently low as well, it might be pointless to stay at your current dose.

I think without seeing a FT on this new protocol wouldn't be wise to further modify the dose.
An AI is a fact of life in many guys though.

I'd rather see your FT at that 22 lab range, perhaps 18mg/D or you expressed less problems at 40mg/EOD so just go back to that.

At some point in trying to reduce E, you get to a dose of T that isn't therapeutic for you because the FT becomes low enough and the E stays elevated.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me