What can cause shortness of breath while on testosterone?

Buy Lab Tests Online

gcarm76

Hi All

I was looking for some advice from your experience on what could be the culprit for my recent issues with shortness of breathe.

I have been on TRT for 6 weeks now on Sustanon 125mg every 5 days with 0.5mg of Arimidex every 5 days along with 500iu of HCG every 4 days.

Over the past 2 weeks I have had a severe shortage of breath and sleep apnea particularly in the early stage of my sleep .

When I had my initial bloods done before I started TRT my Haematocrit was 49.9. (bloods attached)

I decided to stop the HCG and Arimidex as i read you can get shortness of breathe from these and i didn't want to compound the problem.

I decided to give blood as my HCT and Haeaglobin were at the top end of normal on my initial blood test 6 weeks earlier and while the symptoms didn't subside straight away 24 hours after giving blood the shortness of breathe has gone.

Now I dont know what could be the cause as I eliminated everything at once so I guess I need to add the arimidex and HCG back in slowly.

The HCT concerns me more so wanted to ask is this a common issue and are my symptoms more online with high HCT levels rather than being a medication problem.

Thanks for reading and I would appreciate any feedback.

Attachments

• Capture 2.PNG
    Capture 2.PNG
    55.8 KB · Views: 100
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    27.7 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Moogie

I am starting my 5th week of TRT. Taking 40mg of Test C x 2 each week, and 500mg HCG x 2 each week. This last week I find shortness of breath and anxiety. I meet with my Doctor Oct. 2nd, and I think the HCG is causing me issues. I need to stop HCG and will email him because of my issues. It is almost like I am having a mini panic attack.

As of last Tuesday, my labs are:

E2: 45
Total T: 317
Free T: 107.4
T4 Free: 1.1
TSH: 2.09
T3 Free: 3.1

Any input before I see my Doc?

gcarm76

I'm pretty new to all this too so cant really advise.

I've decided to monitor everything from blood pressure through to documenting feelings and anything unusual. I think the more I can give the doctor the easier it will be for him to dial things in.

timk

Hi All

I was looking for some advice from your experience on what could be the culprit for my recent issues with shortness of breathe.

I have been on TRT for 6 weeks now on Sustanon 125mg every 5 days with 0.5mg of Arimidex every 5 days along with 500iu of HCG every 4 days.

Over the past 2 weeks I have had a severe shortage of breath and sleep apnea particularly in the early stage of my sleep .

When I had my initial bloods done before I started TRT my Haematocrit was 49.9. (bloods attached)

I decided to stop the HCG and Arimidex as i read you can get shortness of breathe from these and i didn't want to compound the problem.

I decided to give blood as my HCT and Haeaglobin were at the top end of normal on my initial blood test 6 weeks earlier and while the symptoms didn't subside straight away 24 hours after giving blood the shortness of breathe has gone.

Now I dont know what could be the cause as I eliminated everything at once so I guess I need to add the arimidex and HCG back in slowly.

The HCT concerns me more so wanted to ask is this a common issue and are my symptoms more online with high HCT levels rather than being a medication problem.

Thanks for reading and I would appreciate any feedback.

I wish I read this before I posted about my shortness of breath. Looks like we have almost the same labs and similar symptoms. Did the relief last after donating blood or are you still having shortness of breath?

gcarm76

I wish I read this before I posted about my shortness of breath. Looks like we have almost the same labs and similar symptoms. Did the relief last after donating blood or are you still having shortness of breath?

Things have calmed down a little. Seems that I could have a Gluten allergy/intolerance as I suffer from severe bloating constantly, shortness of breath, itchy inner ears and tinitius. So going gluten free for a month to see if things improve.

Reintroducing HCG this month so can see if that has an effect on my breathing.

Vince

Super Moderator
I am starting my 5th week of TRT. Taking 40mg of Test C x 2 each week, and 500mg HCG x 2 each week. This last week I find shortness of breath and anxiety. I meet with my Doctor Oct. 2nd, and I think the HCG is causing me issues. I need to stop HCG and will email him because of my issues. It is almost like I am having a mini panic attack.

As of last Tuesday, my labs are:

E2: 45
Total T: 317
Free T: 107.4
T4 Free: 1.1
TSH: 2.09
T3 Free: 3.1

Any input before I see my Doc?
Why is your testosterone so low? Is it any higher then before you started trt.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me