Video: Interview with Dr Rand McClain About Testosterone and More

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Here is the video of today's webinar interview

Dr. McClain earned his medical doctorate at Western University and completed his internship at the University of Southern California’s Keck School of Medicine Residency Program (U.S.C. California Hospital) and has worked with some of the best and original innovators in Sports, Anti-Aging, Cosmetic and Family Medicine. Dr. McClain strives to provide those interested in optimizing health, life quality, function and performance with the very best science has to offer to these ends using the latest published research as well as knowledge gathered from the world’s elite professional and amateur athletes and other men and women whose lives and professions depend on functioning and looking their very best. His philosophy is based on a commitment to producing results using concepts founded in science and proven in clinical practice. By sorting through and eliminating unsupported methods, techniques and fads, our mission is best achieved.

RESEARCH EXPERIENCE Research Assistant, California State University, Northridge, June 2001 – August 2003 Culled literature, collected and maintained data related to synthesis of dl-hexestrol and possible ligand creation for the treatment of osteoporosis in women with estrogen-sensitive cancers.

ABSTRACTS AND PRESENTATIONS McClain, Randolph S., Traditional Chinese Medicine in the treatment of Epilepsy. Presented at the Epilepsy Foundation Conference in November 2002. McClain, Randolph S., Exercise and nutrition in the treatment of Epilepsy. Presented at the Epilepsy Foundation Conference in November 2002.

PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS American Medical Association American Osteopathic Association American Society for Bariatric Physicians American Society for Apheresis Endocrine Society American Academy of Family Physicians California State Oriental Medicine Association American Academy for the Advancement of Science National Academy of Sports Medicine National Sports Acupuncture Association USA Weightlifting

Read more at: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...s-for-Upcoming-Interview-with-Dr-Rand-McClain

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hi Nelson once again great interview. Dr. McClain is a very easy Dr. To hear speak I think he relates to the average person well and is very to the point. One thing I was unsure of from his estradiol talk was is he saying he does now use the sensitive estradiol test or still the old one? He wasn't extremely clear on that. He said range of 15-20 but didn't state which test clearly.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
He said he uses the sensitive one after someone brought him a post from ExcelMale.com

As we do more of these hangouts I realize how every doctor has such different approaches. It is interesting to me but very puzzling.

It definitely is interesting everytime I think I'll come away with a better understanding of e2 levels in men but I think with all the different views maybe I'll never know where exactly I should be keeping my e2 at. Every doctor and everyone on trt seems to have a different view.

He said he uses the sensitive one after someone brought him a post from ExcelMale.com

As we do more of these hangouts I realize how every doctor has such different approaches. It is interesting to me but very puzzling.

chrismez

I could tell during the Anastrozole dosage and E2 levels part of the interview that you were not in agreement with him at all. LOL

maxadvance

I could tell during the Anastrozole dosage and E2 levels part of the interview that you were not in agreement with him at all. LOL

lol, right? Nelsons face was not a happy face. But losing 8-10lbs in less than a couple weeks from taking arimedex to get that 15-20 number was pretty compelling.

Helboi

I've watched Dr. Rand's videos before and he's very knowledgeable. Thanks for interviewing him!

Last edited:

Helboi

As much as I love Dr. Rand and watch all of his HRT videos, I'm still finding myself shocked every time I hear him say his standard protocol is to start all guys with 1mg of anastrozole EOD. That goes squarely against almost everything I've learned in my time studying TRT. Maybe I've not learned as much as I thought?

CoastWatcher

As much as I love Dr. Rand and watch all of his HRT videos, I'm still finding myself shocked every time I hear him say his standard protocol is to start all guys with 1mg of anastrozole EOD. That goes squarely against almost everything I've learned in my time studying TRT. Maybe I've not learned as much as I thought?

My own doctor just shook her head when I mentioned his preference for TRT protocols containing 1mg of Anastrozole eod. He is certainly an outlier on that particular point.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me