Using micro dose ssri to boost allopregnenolone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Charliebizz

I’ve read a few interesting things on low dose ssri boosting allopregnenolone. And not acting as an ssri at all. I’m the past I actually did better on trt with low dose lexapro. Now I’m going to give low dose Prozac a shot. Here is an article that put me on to it

A couple Reddit posts that are interesting

Let me know what you guys think

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bixt

Highly interesting. I would give it a shot
if I were you. I wonder if it could be done with St Johns Wart (a proven moi).

I have tweaked my testosterone protocol to a point where I remain on the edge of being mildly manic 90% of the time (by design, as I want it) so I cannot test this out myself.

@MIP1950 check this out as well

Charliebizz

Highly interesting. I would give it a shot
if I were you. I wonder if it could be done with St Johns Wart (a proven moi).

I have tweaked my testosterone protocol to a point where I remain on the edge of being mildly manic 90% of the time (by design, as I want it) so I cannot test this out myself.

@MIP1950 check this out as well
How are you achieving keeping yourself mildly manic ??

I have messed around with 2.5mg of Prozac a few times. Seems to give me a mood boost. But since I got off ssri 2 years ago (pretty low dose lexapro but still acted as ssri 2.5mg) I really don’t want it to possibly build up and give me ssri effects. Not sure if that would happen but Prozac has such a long half life so maybe it could. That said I did feel overall better on trt with ssri. Ever since I quit ssri I have these pressure headaches and low grade depression. I wasn’t a depressed person and was only using ssri because dr Mariano wrote how they can help with low cortisol while on trt and it seemed to work. But I don’t like how 2 years later I might still have sides from coming off. Or it might just be a component of trt with out the ssri that’s causing the issues

sammmy

I think it's a typical reddit gibberish. The guy is using a whole pharmacy of psychotropic drugs, so I doubt he actually isolated the purported effect but placebo effects and mental exaggerations. Also, just one time per week for a few hours of an "effect" is clearly not a solution of anything. His attempt of "explanation" of the purported effect are just wild rationalizations based on studies that are far from understanding anything.

bixt

How are you achieving keeping yourself mildly manic ??

This is what works for (and I stress) me. Not saying this will work for anyone.

Vary the dose.

2 weeks at 200mg (daily), 10 days off, 2 weeks at 70mg (daily). Repeat.

This keeps the honeymoon going all the time - again I stress, for me. I highly suspect this protocol works more through manipulation of the dopamine system than anything else. Yes, there is a rollercoaster but its mild. Profound sleep at the 70mg dose, yet good sleep at the high dose. 11/10 libido at the high dose, yet good libido at the low dose. A little bit down between days 6-10 of no injecting, but thats a small amount of downtime. No "flat" emotionless anhedonia, like when desensitised to stimulants or using high dose T for long, with this "protocol".

Charliebizz

I think it's a typical reddit gibberish. The guy is using a whole pharmacy of psychotropic drugs, so I doubt he actually isolated the purported effect but placebo effects and mental exaggerations. Also, just one time per week for a few hours of an "effect" is clearly not a solution of anything. His attempt of "explanation" of the purported effect are just wild rationalizations based on studies that are far from understanding anything.
Did you look at the other link ? Not from Reddit? I know it’s probably far fetched also but just looking for something to help my mental state while on trt. Since starting trt I’ve gotten some mild depression. I’ve tried preg in the past with no real positives. I’m thinking of trying it again at a really low dose. But seem to only get negatives from most of the upstream hormones

amit

Did you look at the other link ? Not from Reddit? I know it’s probably far fetched also but just looking for something to help my mental state while on trt. Since starting trt I’ve gotten some mild depression. I’ve tried preg in the past with no real positives. I’m thinking of trying it again at a really low dose. But seem to only get negatives from most of the upstream hormones
Same boat as you. Started being depressed on TRT. Have tried microdosing SSRI with some success.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Low dose Trintellix (5 mg or less) has shown great results for me. No sexual side effects and definitely a fast acting mode on my mood. It’s not easy to get insurance to pay for it. Side effect is mild nausea and palpitations at higher doses.

bixt

Same boat as you. Started being depressed on TRT. Have tried microdosing SSRI with some success.
Sometimes I wonder, if this is due to the initial overstimulation of neuro receptors (eg. dopamine, serotonin) from higher dose T which then downregulate or desensitise. Leading to this "TRT depression".

(Not to be confused with the alleged upregulation of the AR as claimed by most BBs)

Charliebizz

Low dose Trintellix (5 mg or less) has shown great results for me. No sexual side effects and definitely a fast acting mode on my mood. It’s not easy to get insurance to pay for it. Side effect is mild nausea and palpitations at higher doses.
My sister swears by low dose Trintellix. With all the fear mongering (some justified )about ssri and antidepressants I’ve been reluctant to go back on them. I just worry about long term. So many studies Both positive and negative on ssri

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me