Urgent: Supplement Sneak Attack TOMORROW

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Your action is needed to prevent a terrible supplement policy from being slipped into an unrelated bill so it can pass without anyone noticing. Make no mistake: this is the beginning of the end of our ability to use supplements to stay healthy, but you can help us stop it before it gets off the ground.

For a while now, we've been telling you about Sen. Dick Durbin's (D-IL) bill to require supplements to register with the FDA and the grave threat this poses to therapeutic supplement levels. Separately, Sen. Durbin's allies have been working to slip this very same policy into the reauthorization of the Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA), which must pass by the beginning of October. This maneuver is used when proponents of a policy don't think it can pass on its own merits.

Your Representative sits on the House Energy and Commerce Committee, which will create its version of PDUFA reauthorization tomorrow (Wednesday). It's all hands on deck. We need you to reach out to your Representative and urge them NOT to include supplement registration in their version of PDUFA.

Send your message now! There isn't any time to lose!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
It is getting out of hand.

I wish I could infuse the same level of outrage in men’s and women’s health activism as we used to have with HIV back in the days when we had nothing to lose. I doubt that we will fight for this and what’s coming related to the FDA’s banning 11 compounded hormones.

Dicky

It is getting out of hand.

I wish I could infuse the same level of outrage in men’s and women’s health activism as we used to have with HIV back in the days when we had nothing to lose. I doubt that we will fight for this and what’s coming related to the FDA’s banning 11 compounded hormones.
I fear you are right. I'm more worried about the compounded hormone issue, but they are both awful.

Vince

Super Moderator
I just got this email. :)

You have received this email because you entered your contact information on Alliance for Natural Health USA's Action Center.

BigTex

Thanks for the heads up Nelson. Just added my name. We certainly don't need big brother involved in our health.

Dicky

Disgusting. I wasn't ever a gun toting anti-government nut but I'm getting there.
Tell me about it. Here's another -- in your face -- situation brought to us by the FDA. I used to be able to buy a bottle of 96 Immodium pills for about $3-4. Well I can't anymore. The FDA mandated that Immodium now come in those individually wrapped blister packs. So now I can get a box of 24 of them $8. Wonderful. Thanks for nothing.

DixieWrecked

Oh my god I didnt know that! This is how stupid they are, those immodium are kind of abusable if you take an entire bottle. Immodium interacts with the opiod receptor. But god dang, is that seriously a problem? And is their solution going to solve this "problem"? I am pretty sure no one has died from immodium and on top of that, the actul opoid epeidemic is going full bore. An epedemic that occurred on their watch.

Dicky

Oh my god I didnt know that! This is how stupid they are, those immodium are kind of abusable if you take an entire bottle. Immodium interacts with the opiod receptor. But god dang, is that seriously a problem? And is their solution going to solve this "problem"? I am pretty sure no one has died from immodium and on top of that, the actul opoid epeidemic is going full bore. An epedemic that occurred on their watch.
I had heard that kids were starting to use Immodium to try to get high and that at high enough doses bad things could happen. But I doubt that a whole slew of kids died. Meanwhile everyone else has to pay higher prices and suffer with those stupid blister packs. You can't even open them w/out using scissors or a knife.

All the while (as you mention) thousands are dying from fentanyl OD's. But that's apparently A-OK w/ the FDA. They have more important things to worry about, like banning HCG, compounded hormones and getting those "dangerous" vitamins out of the hands of consumers.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me