Twice/Week to EOD

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

I’m at 50mg twice per week and curious to see how EOD injections would effect hematocrit and TT/free T. What would be an equal switch? Would 30mg EOD be appropriate or less?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

You approach may see levels higher, I would keep the weekly dosage the same unless levels are in need of an increase.

If I knew where your levels currently sit, I could give better advice.

GreenMachineX

Yeah, my levels at 100mg per week (split in 2) sit around 550-600, and free T at 19 (9-25 range). This keeps my hematocrit around 50.5, fully hydrated, and hemoglobin at 17.4.

Systemlord

Yeah, my levels at 100mg per week (split in 2) sit around 550-600, and free T at 19 (9-25 range). This keeps my hematocrit around 50.5, fully hydrated, and hemoglobin at 17.4.

Hematocrit is fine and would actually suggest a small dosage increase on the EOD protocol to get Free T to the optimal ranges (20-26 pg/mL). 30 mg EOD sounds like a good plan.

I wouldn't be overly concerned even with a hematocrit of 52%, 54% is the cut off for blood donation and or dosage reduction. Sure it would be nice to get HH closer to 50%, but not at the cost of optimal Free T levels.

GreenMachineX

Hematocrit is fine and would actually suggest a small dosage increase on the EOD protocol to get Free T to the optimal ranges (20-26 pg/mL). 30 mg EOD sounds like a good plan.

I wouldn't be overly concerned even with a hematocrit of 52%, 54% is the cut off for blood donation and or dosage reduction. Sure it would be nice to get HH closer to 50%, but not at the cost of optimal Free T levels.
Honestly, I *think* I believe that too, but for some reason I still get in my head about having a crit that high. I’m prone to anxiety anyway so it doesn’t help.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me