TRT for 5 years and just can't get it right

Buy Lab Tests Online

oldman74

Hey guys im new to the forum, Iv been to multiple trt clinics and just can't seem to get that awesome feeling that i should from trt. I always attributed my feeling tired and no energy to high or low estrogen. But i don't know if that the case. Right now im taking sub Q 50mg eod . I took a few aromasin tabs at .6 because i was feeling tired.
Im starting to think its not the test or estrogen thats been causing my symptoms, but maybe metabolic syndrome. I started metformin and fasting. Still feel like crap.
I have days where i actually want to hug my wife and a sex drive but those windows only last a few hours then they are done. Im lost
Im 48 definitely over weight, I lift but not as i should. I was thinking about throwing some mast into my trt or proviron.
Iv attached my recent bloods. any advice would be awesome
Thanks

Attachments

• Results2-PDF.png
    Results2-PDF.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 71
  • Results-PDF.png
    Results-PDF.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Results3-PDF.png
    Results3-PDF.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 78

Systemlord

I started metformin and fasting.
Im 48 definitely over weight, I lift but not as i should. I was thinking about throwing some mast into my trt or proviron.
It seems you don’t want to put in the work to get better, instead you look to drugs, Proviron and TRT to do all the work. To overcome metabolic syndrome you need to push things a little harder than the average person.

You don’t need Metformin or Proviron, you need to change your lifestyle, get in the gym, exercise regularly and eat healthy or your quality of life will continue to decline.

TRT is a tool to help you create a healthy mind and body, but it doesn’t do all the work for you.

If you want to make it to retirement, and enjoy it, changes are needed now!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

People with metabolic syndrome and or severe obesity typically can’t handle any more testosterone that you could handle naturally, which is why your testosterone was low in the first place, so you might think about injecting smaller doses daily or every other day to minimize side effects.

Insulin syringes are preferred, especially for frequent injections. I’m not a fan of SubQ, didn’t feel well, IM was a different story.

I speak from experience, I started TRT while obese and type 2 diabetes and waited around for the positives that never came, because I didn’t eat healthy or exercise and things were going downhill.

That is of course until I taught myself how to cook, eat healthy and lifting weights. I’m still learning and most importantly getting better.

Last edited:

tropicaldaze1950

It seems you don’t want to put in the work to get better, instead you look to drugs, Proviron and TRT to do all the work. To overcome metabolic syndrome you need to push things a little harder than the average person.

You don’t need Metformin or Proviron, you need to change your lifestyle, get in the gym, exercise regularly and eat healthy or your quality of life will continue to decline.

TRT is a tool to help you create a healthy mind and body, but it doesn’t do all the work for you.

If you want to make it to retirement, and enjoy it, changes are needed now!
Not always. We both have read numerous posts from @highpull on Testosterone Nation and for some of his patients, testosterone, alone, resulted in their glucose normalizing and BP normalizing. Dr. Neal Rouzier has made similar statements. Also, Dr. Edward Lichten, who endured legal action because he was treating men who had diabetes, with testosterone.

My wife has strictly followed the recommendation of her doctors for the past 20 years, losing 30 pounds, taking Metformin and glipizide, watching her diet and exercising. Her diabetes has worsened. Tresiba, an insulin pen, is now part of her routine and her blood sugar still isn't well controlled. I eat high carbs including sugar and raw honey and my fasting/post prandial readings have gone to normal. See Matt Stone/180degreehealth.com .

SSHSSA74

Hey guys im new to the forum, Iv been to multiple trt clinics and just can't seem to get that awesome feeling that i should from trt. I always attributed my feeling tired and no energy to high or low estrogen. But i don't know if that the case. Right now im taking sub Q 50mg eod . I took a few aromasin tabs at .6 because i was feeling tired.
Im starting to think its not the test or estrogen thats been causing my symptoms, but maybe metabolic syndrome. I started metformin and fasting. Still feel like crap.
I have days where i actually want to hug my wife and a sex drive but those windows only last a few hours then they are done. Im lost
Iv attached my recent bloods. any advice would be awesome
Thanks
Welcome to the F'ing club!

Dude you need to unf#<k yourself- Stop throwing drugs at problems. Randomly popping a “few” aromasin tabs because you were tired?…cmon, man. Trt isn’t magical sh*t that fixes all your problems. Get in a gym. Eat healthy. It’s not rocket science. You see the data, Tris are high AF. slamming carbs/sugar and you wonder why you feel miserable? Your 48, relatively young. Look at yourself in the mirror and make the decision. Do you really want to change your lifestyle for the better of yourself and those around you or do you want to be a liability? Self discipline is the most difficult obstacle in your path. Get at it!

Good luck man.

sammmy

First, decrease your dose: 50mg eod is too much. Clearly T is not the miracle worker you thought it would be, so there is no point pumping super high doses with side effects - your Hemoglobin and Hematocrit are already too high. The recommended dose on this forum is typically 50mg twice weekly or even lower. If you had normal T before TRT, I would drop it completely - it clearly is not addressing your problems so there is no point doing TRT.

When you measure your T, always measure also the free T with dialysis or SHBG so you can calculate the free T. My guess is that your SHBG is probably low.

Your diet is not good - high Triglycerides is typically due to eating a lot of fast carbohydrates and sugars. Get your diet in check.

Last, your Neutrophils are too elevated compared to your Lymphocytes, as counts and as percentages. Maybe some bacterial infection is going on?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me