Trimix question (new user)

Buy Lab Tests Online

SixHouse

Just received my first shipment of Trimix. Directions on the package say .05 to .2 ML (5 to 20 units).
When I spoke to my doctor he was kinda wishy washy about dosage. He said "eh... you might want to try 3 or 4 units, maybe 5..." So I'm looking to hear from someone with experience who might have tried different dosages. I don't want to do too much, but I also don't want to do so little that I don't get the desired effect.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Leesto

Trimix comes in different strengths and ratios, depending what your doctor described. I used to inject 5 units of 40/30/2 and that was good for at least 3 hours. 10 units may have put me in the emergency room. It can't hurt to start off at a very low dose and titrate up as needed.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Leesto is right.

penile inkection products.jpg

SixHouse

Going to share the first time experience I had last night. Maybe it will help someone else.
WHOA this stuff is no joke and not to be played with.

For reference, my mixture is the standard 5ml vial from Empower as follows (measurements are PER VIAL, not per ml):

150mg papaverine
5mg phentolamine
50mcg prostaglandin E1

My doctor said do 3 to 5 units.
Pharmacy said do 5 to 20 units.
Nelson and others recommended 10-12 units.
Other forums have guys doing 30 units.

Knowing that I am usually a hyper-responder to any drug or compound, I should have done less than the lowest recommended dose but instead I went with 5 units which was the lowest dose the pharmacy recommended and within what the doctor recommended.

I used a 5/16" 30 gauge needle. Hardly felt it at all. No pain.

15 minutes later and I had a slab of granite in my shorts. This was 830pm. Had sex for an hour or so. 930pm no change at all. 1030pm no change at all. 1130pm no change at all. 3 hours and still 100% rock hard. Starting to get a little scared. Figured it would be at least somewhat starting to go down by now. I get an ice pack and start freezing the whole area, taking breaks to rub and pull and try to get some blood moving around. 12am no change at all. 3.5 hours and starting to freak out. I waited another 15 minutes and decided fuck it, emergency room here I come. I live literally across the street from a big hospital so I got dressed, walked out the door and noticed the slightest change. I was maybe at 90% now. So I decided to pace around and keep my legs moving. By 130am (5 hours gone by) I was maybe at 40-50% so I reasoned at least blood was circulating and flowing back out, albeit slowly. By 230am I still wasn't back to normal, but at maybe 20% erect I was calm enough to go to sleep. Woke up with my usual crazy morning boner and for a second I really freaked the fuck out thinking it had never gone away, but by the time I got up and pee'd and walked to the kitchen it was mostly gone like any normal morning.

I would urge anyone doing this for the first time to start with 2 units. I don't care what your doctor says or what you hear on the internet. You can always slowly increase the dose next time if you don't get the desired effect. Once you do too much you're really screwed, and you just don't know what too much is since it's so different for everyone.

Leesto

Glad it worked out okay for you.

That formulation sounds exceptionally strong. 30 mg papaverine is more typical.

I hope your future experiences are more manageable and of course enjoyable.

SixHouse

Glad it worked out okay for you.

That formulation sounds exceptionally strong. 30 mg papaverine is more typical.

I hope your future experiences are more manageable and of course enjoyable.

Well it's 30mg papaverine per cc or ml. The entire vial contains 150mg (divide everything by 5 since I mixed with 5ml water). That's actually exaclty what you see in the blue image Nelson posted above.

SixHouse

Since 5 units had such a profound effect on me, what dosage should I use next time? Is it safe to say that if 5 units gave me a full erection for 4 hours, and a mild erection for over 5 hours, if I do a measly 2 units, will I be safe?

kjcmjc

My Trimix is 40/30/2 strength. I agree that starting low 2 or 3 units is good. Then go up if you need to. My sweet spot is 6 to 7 units. I do not know why but sometimes after me and my wife are done my erection will go down on its own after about an hour, or it will stay hard for hours. ( I am using a old prescription that I freeze, the Trimix is a year old and still works. I just got a new vial in)

The longest erection I had after using 9 units was 6 hours. After 1 hour I got on treadmill for 40 min still hard. ( The treadmill usually got it down after 30 min or so ) After another hour and half I went back on treadmill for 1 hour still was hard. Getting nervous now this never happened before. So I put a ice pack on for about 30 min still hard. So I said one more time on treadmill for 1 hour with ice pack stuck in my pants. Still hard. ( I forgot to add that I took 6 sudafed the real stuff within 5 hours ) Before I was about to go to hospital I saw somebody on a forum say that a hot bath helps. I thought that probably would not help but I was desperate. I got into tub and I could not believe it within 10 min my erection went down.

Now whenever my erection does not go down after about 2 hours I take a hot bath and that works. One time it took 2 hot baths to work, but most of the time if I lay in the tube for about 15 to 20 minutes it does the trick. You can lay a hot wash cloth on it too. That also works but not as good as the hot bath.

You just have to experiment with it to find what works for you. Good Luck

SixHouse

Thanks! I can't find the non-PE Sudafed anywhere so I did one better and ordered Terbutaline from Defy to have just in case. I have to believe that knowing what 5 units did to me, 2 units can't possibly have the same effect... right?

Spyder911

I am new user of Trimix and just picked up my first prescription from a Compounding Pharmacy. Have a few questions after experimenting with first 5-6 injections that have been varied in quality of erection but successful enough for sex with girlfriend.

Looked at my 5ml vial and it shows the mix at 15/.05/5. I have been injecting between 20-50 units on the 100 unit scale with the 5/16 syringe. Based on what I've been reading most are using a much higher quantity of the mix of the Trimix compounds and fewer units of that strength. How do I know what mix to ask for from the pharmacy & what would be a "normal" amount to need?

Other questions. How many times a week is OK to use Trimix? My urologist suggested only three times and that seems conservative. Injecting on the right side seems to be more effective than the left. Is this normal to favor one side?

How far into the shaft should the needle go? All the way? or half way of the length of the needle?

Understand missing blood vessels is the goal when injecting. Is there any secret to doing this with success each time or is it a minimal factor?

Any help here in advance is much appreciated.

Respectfully, Mike

SixHouse

I am new user of Trimix and just picked up my first prescription from a Compounding Pharmacy. Have a few questions after experimenting with first 5-6 injections that have been varied in quality of erection but successful enough for sex with girlfriend.

Looked at my 5ml vial and it shows the mix at 15/.05/5. I have been injecting between 20-50 units on the 100 unit scale with the 5/16 syringe. Based on what I've been reading most are using a much higher quantity of the mix of the Trimix compounds and fewer units of that strength. How do I know what mix to ask for from the pharmacy & what would be a "normal" amount to need?

Other questions. How many times a week is OK to use Trimix? My urologist suggested only three times and that seems conservative. Injecting on the right side seems to be more effective than the left. Is this normal to favor one side?

How far into the shaft should the needle go? All the way? or half way of the length of the needle?

Understand missing blood vessels is the goal when injecting. Is there any secret to doing this with success each time or is it a minimal factor?

Any help here in advance is much appreciated.

Respectfully, Mike

Hey Mike. I'm also a Trimix newbie but I have obsessively researched so I can tell you what I know.

My mix is the more standard 30/1/10 per cc. With that I first did 5 units and as you see above it was way too much. Next time I tried less than 2 units and had a different result. After 20 minutes I was erect but not 100%... maybe 80-90%. It wasn't until almost 2 hours later that I was at 100% and by then I was done and didn't need it anymore. Again this lasted for damn near 4 hours. So it seems I might be very very sensitive to this stuff. I doubt I will ever do more than 2 units. Too scary.

As far as frequency, I have read accounts from different urologists. Some say once every 24 hours, others say once every 48 hours, and some guys have done it multiple times in the same day. You won't find any facts about frequency, just opinion.

There should be no reason it would work better on one side than the other, unless you have something different about one side... scar tissue etc.

The needle has to go all the way in. Personally I feel 1/2" is too long. I use 5/16". I inject at 10am or 2pm maybe 2 inches from the base.

If you hit a blood vessel on the very surface of the skin, probably not a bog deal at all. It's superficial. Apply pressure until bleeding stops. It's when you bleed deeper that can cause a problem. Bleeding/bruising deeper in the penis causes swelling and over time that can damage all sorts of things. Very important after you pull the needle out to apply firm pressure for a full 2 minutes.

kjcmjc

To get an acurate dosage I use 0.3cc X 5/16" 30g insulin syringe. Trying to use a 1ml syringe was way to hard to accurately dose such a small amount.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me