New to Trimix

Buy Lab Tests Online
So I took the plunge and got a script for Trimix. I have injected about 4 or 5 times thus far, but I still can not get over that mental hesitancy of hitting myself "there".

It takes me several minutes to actually insert the needle into my junk, and a couple MORE minutes to push it all the way in. I think part of the issue is that the needles I was sent with the Trimix are 1/2" long. Is anyone getting effective results using shorter needles? What may be the shortest effective needle length? Does the hesitancy ever go away?

Also, does anyone with experience with autoinjectors have a good recommendation?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
E

endopa-c

IN ORDER TO PREVENT DAMAGE TO YOUR PENIS, PATIENTS SHOULD ONLY USE ONLY A 30G ½” NEEDLE WHEN USING TRI-MIX. USING A SMALLER GAUGED NEEDLE (LESS THAN 30G) INCREASES THE RISK OF BENDING THE NEEDLE DURING INJECTION WHICH WILL DAMAGE TISSUE OVER TIME.
A SHORTER NEEDLE WILL NOT DEPOSIT THE MEDICATION DEEP ENOUGH THEREFORE A ½” LENGTH IS RECOMMENDED.

http://defymedical.com/component/content/article/20-instructions/298-medication-and-injection-instructions-penis-injections

Virginian

I have never used anything but a 31 gauge 1/4 inch insulin syringe. Success rate is 100%.

One of the tricks to avoiding pain is to pull your penis firmly to stretch it out. If you don't do that, inserting the needle is likely to hurt.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me