TRIMIX Dosage Forum

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ThumperRabbit

Sidebar - I have prefilled syringes for 6+ hours and all was good. I have also "experimented" (retired PhD researcher) with doses over time. I do a low dose inject 20-30 minutes pre encounter. After 15-20 minutes of foreplay I excuse my self for a 2nd set of Injections. I've been able to get off several times and perform over a 2+ hour interval.

BigBamBoo

I have used both but you have to be careful and dial it in. Trimix alone will make me really hard but the head of my penis wont be as inflated as normal. It's like the head is still in a flaccid state while everything else is rock hard. I have found taking a pde5i and then injecting a very small dose if trimix works really well and i deflate more naturally after we am done instead of laying there post coitus with a rock hard erection. But use low dosages of both as you figure it out.
Tried Trimix for the first time at a very low does….3 units…and had the same experience with the head not being “hard”.

My wife did not notice even when I pointed it out, but it looked strange to me.

oldhuck

Sidebar - I have prefilled syringes for 6+ hours and all was good. I have also "experimented" (retired PhD researcher) with doses over time. I do a low dose inject 20-30 minutes pre encounter. After 15-20 minutes of foreplay I excuse my self for a 2nd set of Injections. I've been able to get off several times and perform over a 2+ hour interval.
how much are you injecting ? and have you injected both sides at one time?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me