Transitioning from subQ test cyp to cream

Buy Lab Tests Online

bbex2014

I’ve been using cream in addition to injections since January of this year. I recently switched to a cream only protocol of 20% compounded cream 3 clicks to scrotum in the am and 2 in the evening. I prefer it to injections. My libido and erections are much better. It has allowed me to transition off of a small dose of AI. I feel more consistent and much better overall. I’ve used Empower and Hallandale. I prefer the cream from Empower but Alpha One Hormones don’t have a account with them yet. You may need to increase your dose if you’re not feeling great. I love the cream because I get a surge of energy about an hour or so after application. I’m waiting to get labs after the holidays.

I'm interested in what blood work results you get from the cream. I too have felt amazing on the cream, but according to the blood work results, I do not absorb very well. I applied 3 clicks all to the scrotum about 4 hours before blood draw and had 750 total t and 21 free t. I'm getting my dht tested early January, I'm assuming that is why I feel so good on the cream. Estrogen has never been an issue for me, but 3 clicks had my E2 at 36. I don't believe it could be the Empower cream, but to be fair, I've yet to hear of anyone with numbers that low on Medquest cream, and they independently test each and every batch unlike Empower.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bbex2014

I’ve been using cream in addition to injections since January of this year. I recently switched to a cream only protocol of 20% compounded cream 3 clicks to scrotum in the am and 2 in the evening. I prefer it to injections. My libido and erections are much better. It has allowed me to transition off of a small dose of AI. I feel more consistent and much better overall. I’ve used Empower and Hallandale. I prefer the cream from Empower but Alpha One Hormones don’t have a account with them yet. You may need to increase your dose if you’re not feeling great. I love the cream because I get a surge of energy about an hour or so after application. I’m waiting to get labs after the holidays.

What were your levels and/or symptoms when using the compounded cream from Hallandale? Why do you prefer the cream from Empower?

What were your levels and/or symptoms when using the compounded cream from Hallandale? Why do you prefer the cream from Empower?
I haven’t checked labs yet. The Empower cream just seems a little less greasy and more easily absorbed. There is less flaking left over. As far as feeling it seems to be the same although I haven’t tried my new protocol of 3 clicks am/2 clicks pm with the Empower cream because my provider was having a very difficult time negotiating a contract with them.

_CTI_

And how long were you on injections and did you have good results on injections? How quickly did you feel the improvement?
I was on injections for about a year and a half. I could never get to where I wanted to be for some reason. I suspect that taking the AI at all was a horrible idea and was most likely causing my issues. After the cream, it was about a week and then things improved dramatically.

A sprinkle of water makes the cream soak in straight away! Thank you Vince!
At the beginning of this thread I shared the background as to why I am transitioning from daily test cup shots to daily cream. I was reading on t nation this morning about many who got high e2 on daily shots, just like I do. Seems they had success switching back to 2x per week shots. Maybe some men need some fluctuations in t levels while others do well with steady state. Anyone familiar with this subject? By the way, Merry Christmas!

Gman86

At the beginning of this thread I shared the background as to why I am transitioning from daily test cup shots to daily cream. I was reading on t nation this morning about many who got high e2 on daily shots, just like I do. Seems they had success switching back to 2x per week shots. Maybe some men need some fluctuations in t levels while others do well with steady state. Anyone familiar with this subject? By the way, Merry Christmas!

Wish there wasn’t such varying opinion/ anecdotes with this subject. Some swear by daily’s, and then you have a decent amount of guys on here reporting negative effects from dailies, subjectively and objectively through blood work.

Just about to watch these two videos. This guy says that recently he is trying to get all his patients on either daily, or EOD injections, as he has seen great benefit in doing so with his current patients.

SSHSSA74

I would say its everything I wanted when I started TRT. Consistent and above average strength gains. Morning erections about 98% of the time. Intercourse 4 - 5x week and I usually masturbate on top of that. Random erections and super solid libido. Like im not just hard but fucking horny as well. I had to stop playing a game and go find my girl so we could bang! It's pretty great tbh.
Are things still going just as well on the cream?

SSHSSA74

Sure are! I've been trying to spread the word about scrotal application in other forums.
Great to hear. I am currently on 34mg Cyp, Sub Q, EOD. It's going pretty good for me, but not great. I might try to add cream soon, or switch entirely to cream. I'm going to do some trial and error. Thanks for getting back to me.

eli

Great to hear. I am currently on 34mg Cyp, Sub Q, EOD. It's going pretty good for me, but not great. I might try to add cream soon, or switch entirely to cream. I'm going to do some trial and error. Thanks for getting back to me.

Start with a little cream dose and work your way up. It's much easier to work your way up than down especially since you feel good now.

For example, get the 100mg/ml creamse. Start with 10mg a day and wait 4 weeks, you should feel better by 4th week, if you do feel better then add another 10mg. Now say you feel like shit at 4th week taking 20mg, drop it do 15

_CTI_

Start with a little cream dose and work your way up. It's much easier to work your way up than down especially since you feel good now.

For example, get the 100mg/ml creamse. Start with 10mg a day and wait 4 weeks, you should feel better by 4th week, if you do feel better then add another 10mg. Now say you feel like shit at 4th week taking 20mg, drop it do 15
I pay $165/month with Alpha One Hormones for cream, HCG, labs, consults, and supplies. It’s a great clinic.
I'm using medquest. You like hcg with the cream?

I'm using medquest. You like hcg with the cream?
I’m trying different protocols with the HCG. I do notice an increase in my mood, libido, and orgasms with the HCG but sometimes some erection issues. I may try 75 or 100 IU daily. 150 IU daily caused erection issues.

_CTI_

I’m trying different protocols with the HCG. I do notice an increase in my mood, libido, and orgasms with the HCG but sometimes some erection issues. I may try 75 or 100 IU daily. 150 IU daily caused erection issues.
interesting. Are you just on cream or is this with injections as well?

SSHSSA74

Thank you for the helpful info. I will be sure to take your advice whenever I start the cream.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me