Tired and holding water

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tlow

Hi Guys,

I started on trt in April and have been adjusting then doses to a final of 100 of test cyp at 2 shots of 50 a week every 3.5 days, to shots a week of Hcg at 500 each and a half mg of arimidex a week. All of my numbers are good my rbc, hemocrat, and hemoglobin, have all leveled out and my est is at 22. If I take higher doses of test I have to donate blood and feel even more sluggish. Any ideas why I’m so sluggish and holding water? No matter I do I can’t lose the weight it’s really discouraging.

thank you in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tlow

Have you tried stopping your arimidex. That may be causing your issues?

No I haven’t but I’m going to talk to my dr about it when I see him. Is there any possibility that it could be the Cypionate? In other words aside from the release time and the length of time in the body is it possible I would possibly respond better to ethenate? That’s what I was also going to ask my dr about when I see him. Have you ever come across anyone ever having better results with Trst E or Test Cyp. Thank you Vince!!

Vince

Super Moderator
No I haven’t but I’m going to talk to my dr about it when I see him. Is there any possibility that it could be the Cypionate? In other words aside from the release time and the length of time in the body is it possible I would possibly respond better to ethenate? That’s what I was also going to ask my dr about when I see him. Have you ever come across anyone ever having better results with Trst E or Test Cyp. Thank you Vince!!
Yes, testosterone can caused water retention. I it doesn’t matter what type of testosterone.

DS3

Hi Guys,

I started on trt in April and have been adjusting then doses to a final of 100 of test cyp at 2 shots of 50 a week every 3.5 days, to shots a week of Hcg at 500 each and a half mg of arimidex a week. All of my numbers are good my rbc, hemocrat, and hemoglobin, have all leveled out and my est is at 22. If I take higher doses of test I have to donate blood and feel even more sluggish. Any ideas why I’m so sluggish and holding water? No matter I do I can’t lose the weight it’s really discouraging.

thank you in advance
HCG can also cause water retention. HCG, although therapeutic for many, can increase estrogen and, anecdotally, can cause lethargy.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me