Thyroid help.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Charliebizz

Anyone have any insight how I can get my body temp up. I walk around usually 97.0-97.5 I have cold intolerance. Cold hands and feet. Trouble losing weight dry skin. And do not respond well to trt. A few years ago I had high rt3 and tried t3 only. Also tried it with hydrocortisone. Both were a disaster. The t3 gave me instant anxiety and I was dizzy all the time. Temps didn’t really raise though.

Here are my current thyroid numbers

Haven’t done rt3 in a while always comes back around 15 range is 8-25

Tsh 2.06 range .4-4.50
Ft4 1.1 range .8-1.8
Ft3 3.5 range 2.3- 4.2

Haven’t tested antibodies in a while but they were always fine and I’ve had this problem for over 10 years now.
Thanks guys

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I don't think thyroid is the answer, the fact that thyroid medicine didn't do the trick is very telling, have you checked out your heart and or your cardiovascular system?

slicktop

How much t3 were you taking and how? Did you start on one dose and stay there or start low and titrate up? Also, what kind of t3?

Ever look at b vitamin or iron deficiencies?

Charliebizz

I’ve checked it all only thing I have is low t. And low normal cortisol. Between 11-16. Am fasting. But taking hc never helped my symptoms. I started low with cytomel it was as low as 10mcg per day split 5mcg am 5mcg pm

slicktop

I’ve checked it all only thing I have is low t. And low normal cortisol. Between 11-16. Am fasting. But taking hc never helped my symptoms. I started low with cytomel it was as low as 10mcg per day split 5mcg am 5mcg pm
Dang. That's a head scratcher without a full list of hard numbers to look at. Did you take the cytomel on an empty stomach? There's a theory that it can get bound to proteins in your digestive tract if I'm not mistaken.

Charliebizz

Hell yeah it’s a head scratcher. 11 years long lol. I can’t tolerate trt at all with out low dose lexapro also. And even on lexapro if I go over 100mg I get major anxiety, bloating,tinnitus,raise in blood pressure, apne to name a few it’s been a long road lol

wondering

You might be able to handle a touch of Thyroid hormone. Your levels are borderline. With a T4 of 1.1, I felt awful. Adding 25mcg Levothyroxine was dramatic. But your T3 levels aren't overly high, so perhaps small amount of NP Thyroid - like 30mg may be worth a try.

Iron (Ferritin), Vitamin A, D, Mag, B12, etc may all be worth testing.

Charliebizz

You might be able to handle a touch of Thyroid hormone. Your levels are borderline. With a T4 of 1.1, I felt awful. Adding 25mcg Levothyroxine was dramatic. But your T3 levels aren't overly high, so perhaps small amount of NP Thyroid - like 30mg may be worth a try.

Iron (Ferritin), Vitamin A, D, Mag, B12, etc may all be worth testing.
What was your t3 and tsh numbers before you started ?

...its been awhile and kinda sorta comes around 15 isn't really useful to anyone.

What I see on this forum quite regularly is guys that present with anxiety of any degree proclaim that X or Y gives them anxiety or anxious behaviors or feelings when X or Y just became the thing that the existing anxiety fixated upon, it's not the cause.
Guys that suffer with anxiety have more problems navigating this stuff that most others because it's the dominant thing that that suffer with. Its not the TRT per se.

Charliebizz

...its been awhile and kinda sorta comes around 15 isn't really useful to anyone.

What I see on this forum quite regularly is guys that present with anxiety of any degree proclaim that X or Y gives them anxiety or anxious behaviors or feelings when X or Y just became the thing that the existing anxiety fixated upon, it's not the cause.
Guys that suffer with anxiety have more problems navigating this stuff that most others because it's the dominant thing that that suffer with. Its not the TRT per se.
I 100% get what your saying but I don’t have anxiety off medications. I shouldn’t even say anxiety. T3 put me in legit panic attacks. It wasn’t like oh I have a little anxiety it was terrible. I stayed on for two months and it was terrible. And I didn’t even blame the medication till I actually went off it. Then short after going off no more panic and dizziness. And trt I get anxiety issues over 100mg per week. I was on 80mg for over 8 months no anxiety.

I get what your saying though Vince. I’ve had anxiety under control for years now I’m pretty in tune when I’m causing it myself or outside factors. But I without a doubt over analyze how I feel when I begin new meds. And that can bring on low level anxiety. But I should have clarified they were panic attacks.

And my rt3 I just stopped testing it it’s been the same for years and my symptoms haven’t changed so I didn’t even waste my time last few tests. The one time it came back high was when I was still over training and under eating.

DixieWrecked

I just had to deal with this and I was able to get relief. My body temp was normally 96-97.5. I felt like shit. Tired as hell. All my numbers were good except my rt3 was too high. Judging from your numbers and symptoms, I infer that you are in the same situation. Get bloodwork to verify.

First thing I did was stop my medication. Not saying that's right for you but my numbers weren't so bad before starting thyroid meds.

I started taking Ashwaghanda and Selenium about 2 weeks ago. I started feeling great about 4 days ago. I have been taking my temperature everyday and this morning I woke up at 98.6. Hell yeah!

This is all just food for thought.

Last edited:

Charliebizz

Funny you say that man I just started a supplement called thyroid support from pure encapsulation. Has all that stuff I’m praying it works.

apsjiml

Anyone have any insight how I can get my body temp up. I walk around usually 97.0-97.5 I have cold intolerance. Cold hands and feet. Trouble losing weight dry skin. And do not respond well to trt. A few years ago I had high rt3 and tried t3 only. Also tried it with hydrocortisone. Both were a disaster. The t3 gave me instant anxiety and I was dizzy all the time. Temps didn’t really raise though.

Here are my current thyroid numbers

Tsh 2.06 range .4-4.50
Ft4 1.1 range .8-1.8
Ft3 3.5 range 2.3- 4.2

Haven’t tested antibodies in a while but they were always fine and I’ve had this problem for over 10 years now.
Thanks guys

So, if it were me, I would be testing a full iron panel with saturation and ferritin. Ferritin should be closer to 70 for deiodinase (thyroid conversion) and saturation should be 25 to 35%. Most would say 15 and below is not bad for reverse t3. Some will tell you to get that below 11. How many hours was that after your thyroid dosage?

CaptianCurious

Interesting about the intolerance. Have you check your glucose metabolism?

fasting glucose, a1c, fasting insulin, perhaps a glucose tolerance test (w/ 4 insulin pulls)

Charliebizz

So, if it were me, I would be testing a full iron panel with saturation and ferritin. Ferritin should be closer to 70 for deiodinase (thyroid conversion) and saturation should be 25 to 35%. Most would say 15 and below is not bad for reverse t3. Some will tell you to get that below 11. How many hours was that after your thyroid dosage?
It’s been a while since I checked ferritin. Last test in 2018 it was 97 and saturation was 28

Charliebizz

The questions you asked me in other thread. I’ve had a bunch of pituitary mris over the years and only recently it came back I have a small 3mm pit microadenoma. I’ve had low t atleast 8 years before that showed up. I’ve done 24 hour urine for cortisol a few times. It’s come back low normal and also come back pretty good. I’m a strange case my friend. And also about the ssri use. I take a tiny dose of lexapro 2.5 mg per day. I was on 5mg a day for a few months and went back down to 2.5. I only use it because I’ve reading dr marianos work on how it can be helpful for people with low cortisol. I’ve had all these issues way before ssri use.

apsjiml

The questions you asked me in other thread. I’ve had a bunch of pituitary mris over the years and only recently it came back I have a small 3mm pit microadenoma. I’ve had low t atleast 8 years before that showed up. I’ve done 24 hour urine for cortisol a few times. It’s come back low normal and also come back pretty good. I’m a strange case my friend. And also about the ssri use. I take a tiny dose of lexapro 2.5 mg per day. I was on 5mg a day for a few months and went back down to 2.5. I only use it because I’ve reading dr marianos work on how it can be helpful for people with low cortisol. I’ve had all these issues way before ssri use.

Weird how many times, I see people with traumatic brain injury, tumors etc, have a bunch of mris and then one day- - all this stuff shows up on one. Make me wonder, were the other ones not the same quality, or was the guy reading them no good? I see it all the time. As far the cortisol, if you had a acth serum tested and it came back lowish 35 and below, then I would tell you to get a metyrapone stim test. or a Insulin tolerance test. Have you ever had a midnight cortisol? Thyroid is one of those where your body only wants so much and then thats it . If you try to push it, if your cortisol is low or iron, then you have crazy horrible symptoms. I feel pretty good with a free t3 around 3.4 to 3.6 or so, if I get close to the top of the range, I feel like I have low thyroid, just terrible. Cortisol is weird because if you take the wrong brand such as qualitest, it can do absolutely nothing for you. Same with t3, like sigma pharm, I do not absorb that at all.

Charliebizz

Weird how many times, I see people with traumatic brain injury, tumors etc, have a bunch of mris and then one day- - all this stuff shows up on one. Make me wonder, were the other ones not the same quality, or was the guy reading them no good? I see it all the time. As far the cortisol, if you had a acth serum tested and it came back lowish 35 and below, then I would tell you to get a metyrapone stim test. or a Insulin tolerance test. Have you ever had a midnight cortisol? Thyroid is one of those where your body only wants so much and then thats it . If you try to push it, if your cortisol is low or iron, then you have crazy horrible symptoms. I feel pretty good with a free t3 around 3.4 to 3.6 or so, if I get close to the top of the range, I feel like I have low thyroid, just terrible. Cortisol is weird because if you take the wrong brand such as qualitest, it can do absolutely nothing for you. Same with t3, like sigma pharm, I do not absorb that at all.
i did have side effects from generic hc so I would assume it was doing something. It’s crazy man. I don’t even feel that bad in the grand scheme of things. Back when this first started I was awful. Now my only real complaints is major body pains. Like inflammation type pains. Very intermittent or if I’m on my feet for a while mostly in my back and neck as I do have disc injuries. But when it gets set off it’s like my whole body gets inflamed. My erection quality isn’t great. But he works. And my exercise recovery isn’t great either. I also get cold hands and feet and dry skin. But that isn’t as bad as it used to be. So I really don’t know if taking hc is Necessary

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me