Testosterone mixed with MCT oil

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

gwest1212

I am currently take shots of Testosterone Cypionate which is mixed with grape seed oil. A great deal of current scientific research is revealing that these industrial seed oils are toxic and a major source of modern diseases such as heart disease.

I have heard that it possible to purchase Testosterone Cypionate mixed with MCT oil but I do not know what company sells it. Can anybody help?
Yes, Medical Health Institute offers Test in MCT oil. I've been taking it for a couple of years now. Medical Health Institute - Wellness Optimization Experts Tell them Greg West sent you.

HustleMan

Industrial seed oils are polyunsaturated which is the problem. No amount of refinement will change this. Your body struggles to metabolize them regardless of how they enter the it.

These oils are tissue destroyers and they accelerate the production of lipofuscin with is known as the 'aging pigment.

Since you are injecting the test there is a cumulative effect of the tissue destruction and the aging that the PUFA causes.

To top it all off polyunsaturated fatty acid is an estrogen promoter which makes it an indirect promoter of cancer.

If you're on test and see that your e2 is rising even with an AI and you notice water retention that is hard to get rid of, that is because of the polyunsaturated nature of the carrier oil.

MCT carrier oil doesn't have any of these effects. MCT is pro-metabolic which will drastically lower the risk of water retention and it will help you drop unwanted fat much faster.

PUFA's (even without a test ester) are known to increase the risk of cardiac events while MCT oil lowers this risk (both with and without a test ester)

PUFA's are often mistakenly called the 'essential fatty acids' because they were discovered before vitamin B6 was. The temporary benefits that came with consuming PUFA's were all noted in B6 users without the accelerated aging and tissue destruction that PUFA consumers struggle with. By the time B6 was discovered PUFA's were already too profitable (and still are).

madman

Super Moderator
Industrial seed oils are polyunsaturated which is the problem. No amount of refinement will change this. Your body struggles to metabolize them regardless of how they enter the it.

These oils are tissue destroyers and they accelerate the production of lipofuscin with is known as the 'aging pigment.

Since you are injecting the test there is a cumulative effect of the tissue destruction and the aging that the PUFA causes.

To top it all off polyunsaturated fatty acid is an estrogen promoter which makes it an indirect promoter of cancer.

If you're on test and see that your e2 is rising even with an AI and you notice water retention that is hard to get rid of, that is because of the polyunsaturated nature of the carrier oil.

MCT carrier oil doesn't have any of these effects. MCT is pro-metabolic which will drastically lower the risk of water retention and it will help you drop unwanted fat much faster.

PUFA's (even without a test ester) are known to increase the risk of cardiac events while MCT oil lowers this risk (both with and without a test ester)

PUFA's are often mistakenly called the 'essential fatty acids' because they were discovered before vitamin B6 was. The temporary benefits that came with consuming PUFA's were all noted in B6 users without the accelerated aging and tissue destruction that PUFA consumers struggle with. By the time B6 was discovered PUFA's were already too profitable (and still are).

Go push this nonsense on another forum!

Fortunate

I am happy to test your theory on MCT oil, but can't seem to get my hands on it. Feel free to share a pharmacy that can compound it and send out of state.

Fortunate

Yes, Medical Health Institute offers Test in MCT oil. I've been taking it for a couple of years now. Medical Health Institute - Wellness Optimization Experts Tell them Greg West sent you.
This is a doctor's office - not a pharmacy. Like an idiot, I asked my local TRT doc to send an Rx here and they got back to me and pointed out that it's someone else's practice!

Do you happen to know what pharmacy they use?

madman

Super Moderator
MCT isn’t that good as a carrier oil. It is so thin the oil and testosterone is gone out of your system very quickly. There is a reason why big pharmaceutical companies use seed oils. There is also some clowns that argue with the facts.

View attachment 27538
I’m loving being on testosterone with castor oil. There is a good reason to use a very thick carrier oil. But let’s argue again

Arcane

Hey man I’m in Arizona. There is a pharmacy out here Strive pharmacy. TC with MCT oil is legally available at compounding pharmacies with a clean room. I just changed mine over from cottonseed oil and starting with mct today. Not for the same reasons as what you are concerned with but for the potential of less Side effects…. We will see!
Any update?

Gladiator

Bwillimon

No need to ramble on as I clearly stated:

I would be far more concerned with your overall diet let alone lifestyle.

Absurd for anyone to even waste their time fretting over the carrier oils used/injected when on trt!

The minuscule amount (1 mL or less) of carrier oil being injected/week whether cottonseed, sesame, peanut, grape seed, or castor will make a shit lick of a difference.

Dietary sources of fatty acids whether saturated (long, medium, short-chain), polyunsaturated (Omega 3s/6s), or monounsaturated let alone lifestyle will have a bigger impact on overall health!

I am a firm believer in evidence based nutrition.

Most definitely.

Refined seed oils are particularly nasty because the industrial process of refining them such as using hexane, high temperatures, bleaching and deodorizing them, causes the fats to become highly oxidized and toxic to the body. The high sugar and refined carbohydrates are terrible for us, but adding seed oils to the diet 100 years ago was like throwing jet fuel onto the fire.

No need to tell me.

Well aware of who Dr. Mary Enig is let alone her research and in-depth knowledge when it comes to fats/health.

View attachment 13877
View attachment 13879

I changed my diet to a low carb/high fat diet, which only includes natural fats such as butter, beef tallow, lard, and full fat dairy. I have lost close to 100 lbs and removed the need for all of my diabetic medication.

I take my diet VERY serious and I now realize that industrial seed oils play a major pary of my disease.

Glad to hear that is a drastic transformation.

LC/HF diet works for you.

Genetics/insulin sensitivity will have a big impact on what type of diet works best.

You are going to have many on both extremes.....low carb/moderate-high fat vs high carb/low fat and even then when getting into types of fatty acid consumed things can get very interesting, to say the least.
Injection is much much different (more dangerous)than ingestion!

MarcoFL

I appreciate the input we get here. I also like Madman and his snarky comments keeps me laughing and coming back for more. Have a great day everyone!

Kenp

I read MCT oil is anti androgenic. My testosterone has MCT oil as the carrier and I have PFS, should I be worried or is the dosage of MCT oil so low it doesn't matter?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me