Testosterone Injection protocol Switch from EOD to ED

Buy Lab Tests Online

Zooulie12

So I am on 40mg EOD of test cyp/prop. Was just wondering if people like ED injections better. Also was wondering because does ED give you the most consistent feeling in your mood? Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
So I am on 40mg EOD of test cyp/prop. Was just wondering if people like ED injections better. Also was wondering because does ED give you the most consistent feeling in your mood? Thanks
Going from EOD enanthate to ED didn't make much difference, and I wasn't expecting it to. But I am pretty sure the switch to ED propionate has brought some benefits. It's a little hard for me to connect causes and effects because I lowered the T dose a little while maintaining the AI dose, so estradiol is probably a little lower too.

Systemlord

I felt better on daily versus EOD, skin issues forced me back to EOD. It was a bummer. An ED protocol was the first protocol where I didn't feel the peaks and troughs even before levels became stable, felt extremely consistent 24 hours a day.

Gman86

I felt better on daily versus EOD, skin issues forced me back to EOD. It was a bummer. An ED protocol was the first protocol where I didn't feel the peaks and troughs even before levels became stable, felt extremely consistent 24 hours a day.

On cypionate?

Vince

Super Moderator
The only reason I switch to daily injections, was it keep my level steady. It may have helped stabilize my HCT, since I started daily injections I no longer have to donate blood. I'm not sure if that's the reason my HCT stabilized or just because I've been on trt long-term.

Zooulie12

So basically it helped out with consistentcy? That’s my issue, some days I’ll feel great with a bunch of energy a high sex drive. Others I feel like doing nothing and sex just seems blah

Zooulie12

So basically it helped out with consistentcy? That’s my issue, some days I’ll feel great with a bunch of energy a high sex drive. Others I feel like doing nothing and sex just seems blah
Did you feel more like just stable mentally and physically on ED as well?

Systemlord

I didn't feel the fluctuations, but it doesn't mean there wasn't any.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me