Testosterone half life table

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Rjsnuruf

Interesting graphs for propionate and especially enanthate at 250mg injection every 1,2,3 or 4 week intervals.

http://bloodworks.com.au/docs/Pharmacology of testosterone preparations.pdf

Thats a very intersting graph, thanks for sharing it!

That graph solves my doubts about the half lives of testosterone enanthate, I used to think that when you use 200 mg a week and after 5 weeks you would have double 400mgs, but thats not the case because after injecting 200mg for 5 weeks you will have the equivalent of 200mg and not 400mg.

blackebob

I know this is an old thread, but I learned something new today. Had I read this thread first I would never have believed what I learned about half lives. So for anyone else just learning this stuff:

Rjsnuruf looking at the graph at 14.7 when increasing injection times. Th graph proves your first statement to be true. Injecting weekly compounds the testosterone half lives, thats why it levels out at 80. The others show increasing the injection time gaps never lets the level go above forty, and those are some nasty looking troughs.

Saxon

[h=2]Steroid Esters: Drug Active Half-Life Table:[/b]Formate 1.5 days
Acetate 3 days
Propionate 2 days
Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
Butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Heptanoate 10.5 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Decanoate 15 days
Undecanoate 16.5 days

In a nut shell, if you have Testosterone Cypionate and Nandrolone Cypionate and Boldenone Cypionate, all the of the compounds will have a half like of around 12 days.

Deca Durabfolin is Nandrolone with the Decanoate ester so the half- life is 15 or so days.
Equipoise by name has the Undecanoate ester attached to the steroid molecule and it's half-life will be 16-17 days.

Rjsnuruf

I know this is an old thread, but I learned something new today. Had I read this thread first I would never have believed what I learned about half lives. So for anyone else just learning this stuff:

Rjsnuruf looking at the graph at 14.7 when increasing injection times. Th graph proves your first statement to be true. Injecting weekly compounds the testosterone half lives, thats why it levels out at 80. The others show increasing the injection time gaps never lets the level go above forty, and those are some nasty looking troughs.

You are right now that i saw the graph at 14.7 my first statement is true, if you inject every week in 5 weeks you will have 80 but what i have never know is if you take 250mgs every week you will have 500mg after 5 weeks? or if you take 250mg every week only after 5 weeks you will have the equivalent of 250mg? Because what i think is when you inject 250mg test enanthate during that week you only metabolize 125mg during that week so if you do the math after injecting every week you will have the equivalent of 250 mg and not 500mg.

DragonBits

Steroid Esters: Drug Active Half-Life Table:

Formate 1.5 days
Acetate 3 days
Propionate 2 days
Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
Butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Heptanoate 10.5 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Decanoate 15 days
Undecanoate 16.5 days

In a nut shell, if you have Testosterone Cypionate and Nandrolone Cypionate and Boldenone Cypionate, all the of the compounds will have a half like of around 12 days.

Deca Durabfolin is Nandrolone with the Decanoate ester so the half- life is 15 or so days.
Equipoise by name has the Undecanoate ester attached to the steroid molecule and it's half-life will be 16-17 days.

Testosterone Undecanoate in tea seed oil was 20.9 days +/- 6 days, however Nebido / Aveed is formulated in Castor oil and Nebido has a half life of 33.9 days +/- 4.9 days, I believe Aveed is a little shorter since the manufacture changed the amount to get a new patent. If one were to buy generic Testosterone Undecanoate you would have to see what the preparation was dissolved in and the concentration to really get an idea of half life.

I took this information from a PDF of the Pharmacology of testosterone preparations which I attached as a file.

Attachments

• pharma of testos prepations.pdf
    648.9 KB · Views: 309

Gman86

Very interesting. I wonder if this info is correct. 12 days for cypionate half life is almost double the 7 day half life that I think most of us thought it had. I don't know which is correct, I'm just saying thats a very big gap between the two

To reach a steady state with the 12 day half life it would take 60 days vs the 35 days if the half life is 7 days. That would mean testosterone cypionate would basically take an extra month to reach steady state than previously thought

Lastly, I've always heard and read that testosterone enanthate had a slightly longer half life than cypionate, by a day or two. In this chart it shows enanthate actually having a slightly SHORTER half life by 1.5 days. Lots of conflicting info in this chart. Again, I honestly have no clue which is right, just wanted to bring up these couple points about it

DragonBits

Very interesting. I wonder if this info is correct. 12 days for cypionate half life is almost double the 7 day half life that I think most of us thought it had. I don't know which is correct, I'm just saying thats a very big gap between the two

To reach a steady state with the 12 day half life it would take 60 days vs the 35 days if the half life is 7 days. That would mean testosterone cypionate would basically take an extra month to reach steady state than previously thought

Lastly, I've always heard and read that testosterone enanthate had a slightly longer half life than cypionate, by a day or two. In this chart it shows enanthate actually having a slightly SHORTER half life by 1.5 days. Lots of conflicting info in this chart. Again, I honestly have no clue which is right, just wanted to bring up these couple points about it

In the document I posted, it said: In addition, pharmacokinetics are influencedby the oily vehicle, the injection site and the injection volume (Minto et al.
1997).

So all of those things will influence half life. What oily vehicle, ingestion site and volume. From reading the forum, one can see different reactions to what on the surface may seem like the same protocol, but this might be influenced by not just what ester is used to carry testosterone enanthate but also the injection site.

I see many take about different esters in their testosterone enanthate, and possible allergies to one or the other.

Once you find a protocol that works for you, I can see how any number of small changes can affect your outcome.

madman

Super Moderator

Again.....pharmacokinetics are not only determined by the esterified fatty acid side chain length but can also be influenced by the oily vehicle (sesame, cottonseed, grapeseed, tea tree, castor), injection site and injection volume.

It has been shown in studies that after injection of testosterone enanthate or cypionate peak serum testosterone concentrations are reached in 24-48hrs

Injection of either testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate in equivalent doses yielded identical serum concentrations

- both in terms of maximal concentrations and in terms of duration of elevation above basal levels
- maximal and supraphysiologic levels where achieved as early as the 1st day after injection

Attachments

• 120-Comparisonoftestosteronedihydrotestosterone....pdf
    135.7 KB · Views: 227

madman

Super Moderator
In the document I posted, it said: In addition, pharmacokinetics are influencedby the oily vehicle, the injection site and the injection volume (Minto et al.
1997).

So all of those things will influence half life. What oily vehicle, ingestion site and volume. From reading the forum, one can see different reactions to what on the surface may seem like the same protocol, but this might be influenced by not just what ester is used to carry testosterone enanthate but also the injection site.

I see many take about different esters in their testosterone enanthate, and possible allergies to one or the other.

Once you find a protocol that works for you, I can see how any number of small changes can affect your outcome.

This is the full study which has been previously posted on the forum.

Attachments

• 93.full.pdf
    423.8 KB · Views: 227

DragonBits

This is the full study which has been previously posted on the forum.

Thanks, it seems like a very good study of Nandrolone and looks in detail at different sites for injection of Nandrolone.

But it doesn't speak to the pharmacokinetics of testosterone enanthate or testosterone undecanoate and the differences caused by being dissolved in soybean oil Vs castor Vs tea seed oil. Or whatever, I know there are other oils used, not sure of the full list.

I would think one could safely "assume" that the different site injections in this study of Nandrolone would also apply the various testosterone esters. It would be an assumption, but it seems like a good gut assumption.

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks, it seems like a very good study of Nandrolone and looks in detail at different sites for injection of Nandrolone.

But it doesn't speak to the pharmacokinetics of testosterone enanthate or testosterone undecanoate and the differences caused by being dissolved in soybean oil Vs castor Vs tea seed oil. Or whatever, I know there are other oils used, not sure of the full list.

I would think one could safely "assume" that the different site injections in this study of Nandrolone would also apply the various testosterone esters. It would be an assumption, but it seems like a good gut assumption.

Of course it would apply to any esterified testosterone.
TU in castor oil has been shown to have a longer duration of action due to:

Attachments

• 414.full.pdf
    226.6 KB · Views: 202

madman

Super Moderator

From this study:

BOH (benzyl alcohol) has been shown to enhance absorption from oil depots.

During the first 52hrs BOH exihbits three main effects for drug absorption from oil depots, it:

- enhances the solubility for prodrugs in the interstitial fluid and the result is that a relatively large amount of prodrug will be released from the oil depot
- inhibits the carboxylesterases locally and this lowers the chance of local hydrolysis even more
- increases the oil viscosity which will result in a decrease of the prodrug compound release rate from the oil depot

-

madman

Super Moderator

From this study: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...ption-From-Oil-Depots-(-Nandrolone-Decanoate)

BOH (benzyl alcohol) has been shown to enhance absorption from oil depots.

During the first 52hrs BOH exihbits three main effects for drug absorption from oil depots, it:

- enhances the solubility for prodrugs in the interstitial fluid and the result is that a relatively large amount of prodrug will be released
from the oil depot
- inhibits the carboxylesterases locally and this lowers the chance of local hydrolysis even more
- increases the oil viscosity which will result in a decrease of the prodrug compound release rate from the oil depot

-

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching