Testosterone Effects on Mood

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

I’m having trouble understanding something. I’ve read on here that it takes weeks to really see a difference when adjusting dose and also that it takes some length of time for testosterone deficiency induced depression to lift. But, when talking about injections every 2 weeks, apparently it’s a roller coaster ride of acute ups and downs. Are both true?

Also, if I wait too long between doses, and my mood drops, is the inverse also true? If I have an event coming up that I need to be on my game for, could I dose just a little extra for a week around the event only to avoid prolonged elevated testosterone levels which could increase hct too much? This is all theoretical of course and in no way would I go against my doctors orders.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigBamBoo

If your doctor has you in a every two week protocol....you need to find a new doctor.

There are soooooo many things that effect T doses and one guy might be fine on XYZ dose, while the next guy that same protocol does not work at all.

GreenMachineX

Thanks for the reply, but this was really the most important part of the opening post...
“If I have an event coming up that I need to be on my game for, could I dose just a little extra for a week around the event only to avoid prolonged elevated testosterone levels which could increase hct too much? This is all theoretical of course and in no way would I go against my doctors orders.”

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks for the reply, but this was really the most important part of the opening post...
“If I have an event coming up that I need to be on my game for, could I dose just a little extra for a week around the event only to avoid prolonged elevated testosterone levels which could increase hct too much? This is all theoretical of course and in no way would I go against my doctors orders.”
The swing should not be that great, it really shouldn’t affect your mood. If you feel that it is a big issue, just go to daily injections. Pretty simple.

TucsonJJ

No offense, but MANY doctors are dunces, especially when it comes to TRT... I went through several and am still not 100% confident in my Endrocinologist or my Urologist who both are involved. I make my own decisions on dosage, HCT, number of injections/we, etc. Still not dialed in, but that is probably due to me changing dosage a few times.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me