Testosterone and Anastrozole starting dose for ED injections

Buy Lab Tests Online
Can some of you knowledge gentleman help me formulate a starting dose for ED TRT injections. I am low SHBG, high free T, and high estrogen guy. Really stuck on how much test and anastrozole I should begin with given my situation.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I like to recommend 10-12mg (70-84mg weekly) for an every day protocol, its a good starting point that's not overambitious and it's not consider too low. Hold off on the AI until labs and symptoms indicate high estrogen, and start on the lowest dosages humanly possible.

In my experience 1/4th of .125 EOD after 3 doses is enough to drop my estrogen into the low teens.

I like to recommend 10-12mg (70-84mg weekly) for an every day protocol, its a good starting point that's not overambitious and it's not consider too low. Hold off on the AI until labs and symptoms indicate high estrogen, and start on the lowest dosages humanly possible.

In my experience 1/4th of .125 EOD after 3 doses is enough to drop my estrogen into the low teens.

Systemlord thank you for your input and response. I will start with 12mg and see what the labs say. Also, just to clarify should I take anastrozole (if needed) ed or take it EOD?

btw, what's your current protocol?

Systemlord

Systemlord thank you for your input and response. I will start with 12mg and see what the labs say. Also, just to clarify should I take anastrozole (if needed) ed or take it EOD?

You don't just decide to take the AI because you think you need it, labs first bro because your perception of low E2 could be something else, like T and E fluctuating or coming down with the flu.

I'm doing 20mg EOD and stopping the AI for awhile because no matter how much I lower the dosage, my E2 just will not come back up on it's own.

You don't just decide to take the AI because you think you need it, labs first bro because your perception of low E2 could be something else, like T and E fluctuating or coming down with the flu or not eating lunch.

I'm doing 20mg EOD and stopping the AI for awhile because no matter how much I lower the dosage, my E2 just will not come back up on it's own.

Ok, gotcha. When I was injecting 200mg/week M/Thr my estrogen was thru the roof and required a whopping 2mg anastrozole/week to control it. But, I guess with the ed injections and lower dose this may not be an issue.

Systemlord

Ok, gotcha. When I was injecting 200mg/week M/Thr my estrogen was thru the roof and required a whopping 2mg anastrozole/week to control it. But, I guess with the ed injections and lower dose this may not be an issue.

My first TRT protocol was 200mg every 3 weeks and levels were 1200+ and E2 unknown, 50mg twice weekly showed my Total T 677, Free T 29 (ranges 6.8-21.5) and estrogen at 70 pg/mL, free estrogen must have been insanely high and DHT was a real problem.

You'll feel a lot better on this daily protocol, estrogen will be significantly lower.

I'm stoked to try this out. I've learned alot from lurking this forum from you, coastwatcher, vince, madman, and vincecarter. I'm hoping it fixes my libido issues and general well being. Realizing I have low SHBG was one helluva come to jesus moment.

murrayh

have you had a chance to run your labs yet? I just read systemlords advice and finally am realizing that a lower dose is better for me. I had it in my head that less than 100mg was no good but realized how much better I felt on lower doses. I just started 12mg a day and already am feeling better but was wondering what kind of labs and or if you had added an AI on this protocol.

Hey bro. I did run labs. Check them out. It’s bizarre I’m not feeling well on this protocol because my labs appear textbook. I’ve had pretty bad insomnia where I wake up 3-4 times throughout the night. Also low libido and some ED. I’m running anastrozole .25mg EOD. I’ve always been a heavy aromatizer. Is it possible I need to lower my estrogen even more since I have such low SHBG. I’ve heard sometimes you want these numbers to match (SHBG and estradiol). Also, my Free testosterone is a bit high. Isn’t 25 pg/ml optimal? Mines 30.
BDA51DF2-60C5-4E88-995E-7889B958453B.jpeg
737053E0-9BE5-4851-B502-9E63B755F5DD.jpeg

Last edited:

murrayh

labs look good. Bummer your not feeling well. Have you had those as high E symptoms in the past? I am in the same boat where I've been trying to dial myself in for going on 6 months now. I'm beginning to agree with systemlord in regards to us low SBGH guys needing lower total T numbers to feel good because of the high free T and high free estrogen. Dr. John was on earlier saying he doesnt bother with the free E test because of its cost, just evaluates SBGH and e2. Maybe lowering your e2 a tiny bit more might help out. I've tried daily shots in the past but always got bad anxiety, but that was with much higher doses. Helps me get over the mental issue of lower dosing is better. Those are good numbers with only 84 mg of test a week. Keep me posted.

Yes I have. I usually know when my E2 is high when my bp gets high and I have those symptoms I described. What is your dosing schedule like? It’s funny you mention anxiety from daily injections. I almost feel the same from it. I swear I felt better on twice a week injections.

murrayh

Yes I have. I usually know when my E2 is high when my bp gets high and I have those symptoms I described. What is your dosing schedule like? It’s funny you mention anxiety from daily injections. I almost feel the same from it. I swear I felt better on twice a week injections.

I started the daily injections about 2 weeks ago and at first felt really good, then started noticing the completely random anxiety showing up. I read that Dr. John believes he has a theory on anxiety and low sbgh but haven't been able to find his answer. Have you tried EOD at all? I may go back to that just at a lower dose than before. What made you go for daily?

I went for daily because I have extremely low SHBG and it would be easier to remember when to inject as opposed to EOD. I’m thinking of lowering my dose to 12.5mg. What free T number are you aiming for?

murrayh

Top of the range is what everyone seems to say is best. I'm just aiming to feel good. I thought you were at 12 mg daily but you said lower your dose to 12.5. What dose were those labs pulled at?

murrayh

my thought has been 20, but ive yet to hit that right on. Last test was 28. When you were on twice a week what dose? Whats your latest SHBG?

Gotcha. I was originally on 200mg split into two doses Monday and Thursday with 1mg of anastrozole on injection says. I actually felt great lol. I only switched to daily because of this site and because I wanted to try and cut back on my arimidex dosage.

murrayh

Damn haha well if you felt good maybe go back to something similar just a little less dosing. Maybe the daily and EOD aren't for everyone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me