T Cream + Hcg

Buy Lab Tests Online

SSHSSA74

To the guys on here who have had great success with cream protocol. Do any of you use cream plus hcg with great results? I know some guys use cream plus injections but I am wondering about cream plus hcg... or if most, or all, with great success with cream are using cream only, with nothing else.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
FYI - I was on T and hCG shots for about 7 years. Switched to creams (fairly high dose) to try that out last Fall and pretty much went impotent in about a month, so apparently some of us don't respond well to that. :) Even tried different cream containers thinking I got a bad batch. I went off HRT for about a year and did not experience the drop I did switching to creams - weird. Everything returned to normal when going back to shots.

My Dr. treats thousands of patients and only a handful to well on creams - almost all switch back.

dmtest

I used just compounded cream for about 10 years and it worked like a champ. My doctor at the time was old school so no HCG. Now I inject and use HCG among other things. We did track my DHT at the time and when it went up too high added Progesterone to stop some of the conversion.

Got really good at brushing my teeth in the morning and evening with one hand and rubbing on the cream with the other. :)

Joe Sixpack

I use a combo of T Cypionate injections and T cream and HCG. The HCG is critical to my protocol. In the past I used cypionate w/out the HCG and it was a disaster for me. Felt terrible. Adding the HCG has made all the difference for me.

Shawn M

To the guys on here who have had great success with cream protocol. Do any of you use cream plus hcg with great results? I know some guys use cream plus injections but I am wondering about cream plus hcg... or if most, or all, with great success with cream are using cream only, with nothing else.

I would like to offer that after starting my journey with a local MD with an open mind on alternative therapies (in April, 2018), I feel that I'm finally getting dialed in with TRT. At first with 4 clicks, 50 mg/ml T Cream only, my HPT sytem started to shut down after about 3 months and I felt terrible with T levels worse than when I started. I suggested adding HCG, and I prodded my MD for this by giving him a copy of (the late) Dr Crisler's book. So about 4 months after that, I finally had my HCG in hand and started with 300 Units EOD. I'm one of the lucky guys on this - it doesn't seem to help everyone, but it almost instantly made me feel better, as Dr Crisler states in his book. In Fall 2019, I requested an increased strength to 100 mg/ml (4 clicks). Dr Crisler's recommended application method, hands free on the underside of your (shaved) forearms, also seems effective. Below are my latest results, and some other numbers I checked along the way:

6/12/2020

Test Result Reference Range

Testosterone, Total, LC/MS A 880.7 ng/dL 264.0-916.0

Free Testosterone(Direct) 20.6 pg/mL (High) 6.6-18.1

Estradiol, Sensitive 28.7 pg/mL 8.0-35.0

Other pertinent lab tests during my treatment period were:

4/4/2019

Sex Hormone Binding Globulin 58.9 nmol/L (Ref. 10 to 57)

11/1/19

Dihydrotestosterone 181 ng/dL (High) (Ref 30-85)

9/9/19
DHEA Sulfate 153.4 ug/dL (Ref. 30.9-295.6)

I would say that I feel great, except I think guys have to watch their DHT levels on T Cream (libido crazy high, and I wish I could sleep a bit better). And DON'T make the mistake I did of trying scrotal application of T Cream. See my precautionary tale here:

Scrotal TRT Cream Application - A Precautionary Tale

I also wish my erections were stronger even with PDE5 inhibitors, but a Urologist's Ultrasound confirmed my suspicion of venous leakage, and he let me add BiMix to my toolbox (WTF, with T levels higher than my 26 yo son!)

HCG can still be reasonably obtained from online overseas pharmacies. I would encourage anyone not satisfied or feeling their best with T only to try adding HCG.

Last edited:

SSHSSA74

I used just compounded cream for about 10 years and it worked like a champ. My doctor at the time was old school so no HCG. Now I inject and use HCG among other things. We did track my DHT at the time and when it went up too high added Progesterone to stop some of the conversion.

Got really good at brushing my teeth in the morning and evening with one hand and rubbing on the cream with the other. :)
Where do you apply and what is your dosing per day?

SSHSSA74

I use a combo of T Cypionate injections and T cream and HCG. The HCG is critical to my protocol. In the past I used cypionate w/out the HCG and it was a disaster for me. Felt terrible. Adding the HCG has made all the difference for me.
About an hour or two after I inject hCG, I seem to get a surge in libido that lasts (on and off) for about a day and a half, then libido seems to plunge until next hCG shot. I inject 500 IU hCG every 3.5 days but I am considering trying 400-500 every 36 hours. I also use the 50mg/ml cream two times per day. 50-75 mg AM and then again PM (scrotal) . I am going to request stronger cream. I was hoping I could do TRT with only one component, the cream, but it looks like I might need cream + hCG.

dnfuss

What was your Progesterone dosage? What sort of effects did you observe from it? Do you know what your estradiol and DHT levels were before and after starting Progesterone?

Gman86

I would like to offer that after starting my journey with a local MD with an open mind on alternative therapies (in April, 2018), I feel that I'm finally getting dialed in with TRT. At first with 4 clicks, 50 mg/ml T Cream only, my HPT sytem started to shut down after about 3 months and I felt terrible with T levels worse than when I started. I suggested adding HCG, and I prodded my MD for this by giving him a copy of (the late) Dr Crisler's book. So about 4 months after that, I finally had my HCG in hand and started with 300 Units EOD. I'm one of the lucky guys on this - it doesn't seem to help everyone, but it almost instantly made me feel better, as Dr Crisler states in his book. In Fall 2019, I requested an increased strength to 100 mg/ml (4 clicks). Dr Crisler's recommended application method, hands free on the underside of your (shaved) forearms, also seems effective. Below are my latest results, and some other numbers I checked along the way:

6/12/2020

4/4/2019

11/1/19

9/9/19

I would say that I feel great, except I think guys have to watch their DHT levels on T Cream (libido crazy high, and I wish I could sleep a bit better). And DON'T make the mistake I did of trying scrotal application of T Cream. See my precautionary tale here:

I also wish my erections were stronger even with PDE5 inhibitors, but a Urologist's Ultrasound confirmed my suspicion of venous leakage, and he let me add BiMix to my toolbox (WTF, with T levels higher than my 26 yo son!)

HCG can still be reasonably obtained from online overseas pharmacies. I would encourage anyone not satisfied or feeling their best with T only to try adding HCG.

What brand of HCG do u use?

SSHSSA74

What brand of HCG do u use?

6/12/2020

4/4/2019

11/1/19

9/9/19

Are you still doing 300 EOD with the hCG?

Joe Sixpack

About an hour or two after I inject hCG, I seem to get a surge in libido that lasts (on and off) for about a day and a half, then libido seems to plunge until next hCG shot. I inject 500 IU hCG every 3.5 days but I am considering trying 400-500 every 36 hours. I also use the 50mg/ml cream two times per day. 50-75 mg AM and then again PM (scrotal) . I am going to request stronger cream. I was hoping I could do TRT with only one component, the cream, but it looks like I might need cream + hCG.
I agree w/ the idea of getting stronger cream.

Shawn M

Are you still doing 300 EOD with the hCG?
Now that you ask, I've recently changed to 250 IU MWF from 300 IU EOD. I have a pending overseas order, and wanted to extend my shelf time to prevent running out. The smaller dose seems to work for me a bit better (very subtle to tell, but certainly no worse than before).

SSHSSA74

Now that you ask, I've recently changed to 250 IU MWF from 300 IU EOD. I have a pending overseas order, and wanted to extend my shelf time to prevent running out. The smaller dose seems to work for me a bit better (very subtle to tell, but certainly no worse than before).
Got it. thank you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching