Systematic use of HCG can burn the testicles?

Buy Lab Tests Online

clonda

Hi guys! I read in one article that the use of hCG in the long term can "burn" the testicles and in the future they will lose sensitivity to gonadotropins. This question is very relevant in hormone replacement therapy, when it is necessary to systematically inject hCG to maintain the testicles. Is there any information about this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fernando Almaguer

Hi guys! I read in one article that the use of hCG in the long term can "burn" the testicles and in the future they will lose sensitivity to gonadotropins. This question is very relevant in hormone replacement therapy, when it is necessary to systematically inject hCG to maintain the testicles. Is there any information about this?
This is why I am taking a year break from HCG then back on for couple months then back off. Thanks for the info!

Vince

Super Moderator
Not the amount we use on TRT. 500 IU twice a week or even three times a week will not harm your testicles.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me