Switching From ED back to EOD or 2x Week

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

I've been experimenting with an every day test cyp protocol and I'm not sure I can stand to finish adjusting to it. I barely slept in a week. My question is, if my free T is in a good place while on every day protocol, what happens when I double or triple it even quadruple the dose to go back to one of those other protocols? I seem to be able to feel tiny adjustments while on the every day thing, so those first few injections going back to something else much bigger, will it have an overwhelming effect? The last thing I want to do is end up in the hospital after going from 10mg shots to 25mg and freaking out. Has anyone done this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JA Battle

I've been experimenting with an every day test cyp protocol and I'm not sure I can stand to finish adjusting to it. I barely slept in a week. My question is, if my free T is in a good place while on every day protocol, what happens when I double or triple it even quadruple the dose to go back to one of those other protocols? I seem to be able to feel tiny adjustments while on the every day thing, so those first few injections going back to something else much bigger, will it have an overwhelming effect? The last thing I want to do is end up in the hospital after going from 10mg shots to 25mg and freaking out. Has anyone done this?
How long since you switched to low dose

GreenMachineX

How long since you switched to low dose
It was either beginning of November or October. The first few weeks were awesome, then over time anxiety began, energy started fading, blood pressure lowered dramatically, other bizarre symptoms started, and what pushed me over the edge was the insomnia this past 10 days. We're talking 3 nights of less than an hour, and the rest were about 3 hours. Insomnia is my Achilles heel. It's the worst. That was at 10mg daily and supposedly my levels were fine (total T 550, free T near top of range). So I was on that dose 10-14 weeks and it progressively got worse. I increased to 13mg just yesterday and slept great last night. Praying for good sleep tonight.

GreenMachineX

Bump for this. I seem to react to the most minor adjustment in dosing. Currently on daily, 1mg higher or lower I can literally feel the difference in 1 day. I know this sounds crazy and totally unbelievable, but it's the truth. It also seems to have worsened as I moved my doses from twice per week, to eod, to currently daily. I made the mistake of going higher to 13mg for just 2 days and I was so jacked up I went to the ER, like I had taken to much of an actual stimulant. Have I pigeonholed myself into daily shots or nothing? Should I experiment with subq to attain more of a constant dose? And to dose subq, legally just inject into the fat of my love handle, correct? Depth doesn't matter?

@Nelson Vergel @Cataceous

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical Telemedicine hormones
Discounted lab tests
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Free Testosterone Book
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching