Switch to shorter needles for less scar tissue?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Currently injecting my test with a 1in long needle 23g intramuscularly. Thanks to Vince I'm doing this solely in the ventral glutes. I know IM tends to build up scar tissue over time. To lessen scar tissue would it be a good idea to switch to 1in or 1/2in long needles? I don't have much fat in the area as I'm 8-10% bf so 1/2" might be deep enough to get past any fat and hit muscle.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Currently injecting my test with a 1.5in long needle 25g intramuscularly. Thanks to Vince I'm doing this solely in the ventral glutes. I know IM tends to build up scar tissue over time. To lessen scar tissue would it be a good idea to switch to 1in or 1/2in long needles? I don't have much fat in the area as I'm 8-10% bf so 1/2" might be deep enough to get past any fat and hit muscle.
When I inject with a half inch syringe into the ventral glutes, I can feel it going into solid muscle. I actually enjoy that feeling.

When I inject with a half inch syringe into the ventral glutes, I can feel it going into solid muscle. I actually enjoy that feeling.

I am doing exactly the same. 29G 1/2" and i rotate between my ventro gluteal muscles. Started to do that recently. Was injecting to my deltoids prior, but i am giving them a rest.To think i've started injecting with 22G.

AveryA86

I use 5/16 31g for both IM (Shoulder & Quads) minus glutes and Sub Q, for that location I'll go 29g 1/2inch.

I was using 1/2 inch into the quads and shoulders for a while, but then switched over. My shoulders are typically striated year round, and quads I just have to pay attention to the location, and I am fine.

Agreed with many on here, it is wild to hear stories of the needle sizes being used in TRT!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me