Stopping HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have been having problems with high e2 and symptoms for a long time. Trying to find the right dosage of anastrozole is really hard for me. I have been taking 0.25 mg / week / 0,30mg per week and even this dose made me go too low.
I am injecting daily 16mg of testosterone, and i take 1000ui of HCG ( 500ui 2x / week ).
Because i started from the beggining my protocol with HCG i dont know if it increase aromatisation for me.
I stopped HCG one week ago and the ai too.
I feel like i have an estrogen rebound because i feel hotter and my face goes red... like when i have HIGH e2.
How much time do i have to wait since i stopped the HCG to know if i still need arimidex without HCG ?
I presume one week is too soon to know.

Thank you for your help

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I don't believe it should take too long, once you stop the HCG. I would think two weeks should be plenty of time. Have you ever use a low-dose AI, .125 mg. Some members use this amount or even less.

Thank you i really appreciate.
Hope stopping HCG Will be enough To finally drop the AI.
My oestradiol has been double the top of the range on standard test with normal CRP.
My testosterone dose is not a lot.
I keep you informed once i do my BW in 3 weeks with only 0.125mg /week AI and no HCG To see where things are going

jmzwy

About a week, but I am going to qualify my previous comment. I stopped for about a week, and the mood swings, irritability and round face subsided to an extent, but I found within two weeks that my energy levels and libido suffered. So I have started to implement 250 iu’s of HCH 3x per week vs the 500 2x a week that I was on. I will see him this goes and adjust if necessary. Also note, that until recently I had never used an AI, as I have only been in therapy for 6 months and am trying to isolate the effects of any one variable (ie no dhea or AI initially). I added the AI at the 6 month mark just a few weeks ago when moody/estrogen symptoms surfaced and I have to say that it is working, and I’ve only beenusing .125 mg 2x per week. Seems to be a lot of AI bashing these days but there is obviously a reason they have been used for decades - Them seem to work for a great many people, even if they are useless or negative for others.

Gman86

About a week, but I am going to qualify my previous comment. I stopped for about a week, and the mood swings, irritability and round face subsided to an extent, but I found within two weeks that my energy levels and libido suffered. So I have started to implement 250 iu’s of HCH 3x per week vs the 500 2x a week that I was on. I will see him this goes and adjust if necessary. Also note, that until recently I had never used an AI, as I have only been in therapy for 6 months and am trying to isolate the effects of any one variable (ie no dhea or AI initially). I added the AI at the 6 month mark just a few weeks ago when moody/estrogen symptoms surfaced and I have to say that it is working, and I’ve only beenusing .125 mg 2x per week. Seems to be a lot of AI bashing these days but there is obviously a reason they have been used for decades - Them seem to work for a great many people, even if they are useless or negative for others.

Did the fatigue and libido drop from stopping HCG occur before or after your started using the 0.125mg of ai 2x/ week?

jmzwy

While I was off HCH for 2/3 weeks. Appears I was getting a large conversion to E about 8 hours after my injection.

I resumed the hcg simultaneously with the addition of the Arimidex.

Gman86

While I was off HCH for 2/3 weeks. Appears I was getting a large conversion to E about 8 hours after my injection.

I resumed the hcg simultaneously with the addition of the Arimidex.

You say that you probably had a large spike in E2 8 hours after HCG injections, which I assume you’re saying was a bad thing. But you say your libido suffered, and fatigue set in 2-3 weeks after stopping HCG. So looking back, do you think you felt better on HCG, and maybe the spike of E2 was a good thing?

Are you feeling any better now that you’re back on HCG, and are using an ai?

jmzwy

The spike definitely was not good. I believe I was getting positive affects from the HCG such as energy/libido/etc, but I could definitely tell I was also getting very irritable and ‘agro’. And again I was keeping an eye on the timing of all this and I’d say 99% it was the 500 iu dose of HCG. So I stopped and the extreme mood swings stopped. I stopped for 3 weeks and noticed that I was getting ‘flat’ with my energy. So I looked at reducing the HCG dose to 3x per week at just 250. I started the Arimadex as well.

So I admit it could be that just the HCG at 250 3x per week could have solved the issue, but I felt that my previous reaction to HCG was so acute that I should at least try the AI. And yes it appears to be working.

I have my 6 month labs next week. Note also that at pre-therapy, my first sensitive E reading was 19. At 3 months in this had jumped to 66.

But again in general, for me at least, I feel like I am getting the benefits of the HCG (energy, libido, etc), while at the same time limiting the negative affects of mood and water retention; This can be attributed I believe to the spread out dose of the HCG and/or the AI. The protocol works for me now so I’m not changing anything.

Gman86

The spike definitely was not good. I believe I was getting positive affects from the HCG such as energy/libido/etc, but I could definitely tell I was also getting very irritable and ‘agro’. And again I was keeping an eye on the timing of all this and I’d say 99% it was the 500 iu dose of HCG. So I stopped and the extreme mood swings stopped. I stopped for 3 weeks and noticed that I was getting ‘flat’ with my energy. So I looked at reducing the HCG dose to 3x per week at just 250. I started the Arimadex as well.

So I admit it could be that just the HCG at 250 3x per week could have solved the issue, but I felt that my previous reaction to HCG was so acute that I should at least try the AI. And yes it appears to be working.

I have my 6 month labs next week. Note also that at pre-therapy, my first sensitive E reading was 19. At 3 months in this had jumped to 66.

But again in general, for me at least, I feel like I am getting the benefits of the HCG (energy, libido, etc), while at the same time limiting the negative affects of mood and water retention; This can be attributed I believe to the spread out dose of the HCG and/or the AI. The protocol works for me now so I’m not changing anything.

Awesome. Glad to hear that the lower dosage of HCG, and adding the ai seems to be helping. Thanks for the clarification.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me