Stopped HCG, better libido and daily morning wood.

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

I've spent the past 10 years taking HCG along with testosterone just because I thought I should. Stopped about 2 months and have noticed no bad affects. If anything my libido and erections have improved.
I think I am having the same thing.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bremster

As I have posted here before I am a long time user of TRT and recently I added HCG. Initially the results were great, orgasms were easy and libido was great, then things started to go down hill. I had difficulties in achieving an orgasms, I tried PT 141 the sides were awful, then about 6 months after I started using HCG and my libido was in the tank, my performance on my elliptical went thru the roof. I should add that my Testosterone shot up from around 1000 to 1500, just from the HCG. I want to my Doc today and discovered that my E2 shot up to 70. So I was getting the strength from the high testosterone and my sex drive was being suppressed by the E2. I can see why some of the post showed a great sexual improvement from stopping HCG. I have a prescription for Arimandex. So we shall see how this goes. I used before this and it drove my E2 to practical zero and my libido did fall off the cliff. I can see it is a balancing act.

M.J

Today I started 100hcg Eod…. up until this date both libido and morning wood are consistently good (except when I injected 500 hcg I had to wait almost 5 days to see libido coming back) during the previous time I had sex like I have never had before.
I wonder now that I figured out hcg isn’t helping how changes in protocol will do to my libido. can it be better or worse ? I feel hcg was making me make wrong calls all this time. I hope 100eod help with my fertility and don’t kill libido, I will see how it is going forward.

In any case 20mg T Eod managed to stabilize my hematocrit which is good but hemoglobin still a abit high.

M.J

As I have posted here before I am a long time user of TRT and recently I added HCG. Initially the results were great, orgasms were easy and libido was great, then things started to go down hill. I had difficulties in achieving an orgasms, I tried PT 141 the sides were awful, then about 6 months after I started using HCG and my libido was in the tank, my performance on my elliptical went thru the roof. I should add that my Testosterone shot up from around 1000 to 1500, just from the HCG. I want to my Doc today and discovered that my E2 shot up to 70. So I was getting the strength from the high testosterone and my sex drive was being suppressed by the E2. I can see why some of the post showed a great sexual improvement from stopping HCG. I have a prescription for Arimandex. So we shall see how this goes. I used before this and it drove my E2 to practical zero and my libido did fall off the cliff. I can see it is a balancing act.
I see a nice jump in libido if I take hcg 500 eod for three weeks. The fourth week I stop hcg and I get a nice libido kick which goes a bit down with time but libido is still there along with mornig wood.until I go back on 500hcgeod which kills everything. However now I stopped hcg I feel much better consistently. Today I started 100eod maybe 500hcgeod is just too much for me and just maybe it’s making something very high which is killing my libido.

Gman86

How many iu’s of HCG were u using per week?

Bremster

I misspoke I’ve been injecting 500 iu twice per week. I should have said 500 ml in my earlier post, which is the same thing, 10,000 iu/ 10 ml of bio water.

Swilsondc

@M.J I have had the same experience coming off of HCG. Especially my libido going way up. I take HCG for fertility & to help prevent shrinkage. I went from using 1000ius HCG per week split into 2 or 3 doses to using 250ius 2x/wk. so cut in half from what I used to do. I’ve probably been on this dosage for 4-5 months. Libido is pretty good. Not as high as without it but I feel like it is satisfactory considering everything else. I can definitely tell a big decreasing it though. I never have tried it daily with a small dose. I may have to see how that works for you.
@Gman86 I ordered a bunch of HCG from Empower about a year ago. It says exp 8/2022 but from what I’ve looked up I think it will be fine to use until it is gone. Probably way into next year before I’m out. I will say when I mix a bottle and on my dosage at the end of bottle at 3 months I may be able to tell a slight decrease in potency. I usually increase the dose by about 50ius the last 2 weeks. Which it could be psychological from reading that it suppose to lose potency at that time period.

M.J

@M.J I have had the same experience coming off of HCG. Especially my libido going way up. I take HCG for fertility & to help prevent shrinkage. I went from using 1000ius HCG per week split into 2 or 3 doses to using 250ius 2x/wk. so cut in half from what I used to do. I’ve probably been on this dosage for 4-5 months. Libido is pretty good. Not as high as without it but I feel like it is satisfactory considering everything else. I can definitely tell a big decreasing it though. I never have tried it daily with a small dose. I may have to see how that works for you.
@Gman86 I ordered a bunch of HCG from Empower about a year ago. It says exp 8/2022 but from what I’ve looked up I think it will be fine to use until it is gone. Probably way into next year before I’m out. I will say when I mix a bottle and on my dosage at the end of bottle at 3 months I may be able to tell a slight decrease in potency. I usually increase the dose by about 50ius the last 2 weeks. Which it could be psychological from reading that it suppose to lose potency at that time period.
I can say with 100% certainty for every 3 weeks on hcg 500eod I go off the fourth week libido go crazy. Now I am going below 500 even below 250. Trying Ed or eod basically playing around with hcg trying to go the lowest dose as I am more and more believing that 500 eod is too much for me.

rugbyhit

I have great libido effects, full testicles and fuller penis and stronger erections at 500iu/week. Since Defy can't supply HCG I've been off HCG for 12 weeks now and noticed a considerable decline in benefits. Getting ready to switch to Pregnyl thru Optum. Hope this brings me back! It's a constant juggling of timing, dose and products in this TRT journey!

Forty2

You gentlemen probably know, I'm a fan of HCG. I inject 500 IU twice a week, for almost 8 years now. I believe it helps keep my libido strong and of course my testicles full. I do realize it's not for everyone.
What brand of hCG do you use?

Forty2

What dose of hCG did you take?

Mastodont

How does hCG mess with the thyroid? I think I remember reading that hCG stimulates the thyroid, so is good for someone who is hypothyroid.
This is a good video, also seen many comments on hcg diet related stuff of people telling how they ended up with problems or thyroid meds.

Fernando Almaguer

I have great libido effects, full testicles and fuller penis and stronger erections at 500iu/week. Since Defy can't supply HCG I've been off HCG for 12 weeks now and noticed a considerable decline in benefits. Getting ready to switch to Pregnyl thru Optum. Hope this brings me back! It's a constant juggling of timing, dose and products in this TRT journey!
whats your trt protocol, ai?

Vince

Super Moderator
oh you arent able to purchase from them now?
No you're not able to. I just bought some before they announced they were going to stop selling it and then I bought six more. So I'm good for six more months. Hopefully they get relicensed with their new facility before I run out.

bruin

Empower was always the go to pharmacy, now I use Medquest Pharmacy Inc
1-888-222-2956
669 w 900 N, NSL, UT 85054

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel