Spammers -- Does the report button do anything?

Buy Lab Tests Online
T

tareload

Hey Mods, this place gets quite a bunch of spammers. Do the buttons on here (report, etc) actually go somewhere and how can members help culling all the trash?

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Thanks for reporting. We ban a bunch weekly.
Good thing their approach is so poor. Usually I pick it up within 1 to 2 seconds. Great there are no creative spammers/scammers on here.

BTW, this is not a challenge. Creative scammers stay over at TNation LOL.

T

tareload

What's up with this thread getting locked?

Was it something I posted or just veering from original thread title? Would be good to understand so I don't waste my time and Mod time.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
What's up with this thread getting locked?

Was it something I posted or just veering from original thread title? Would be good to understand so I don't waste my time and Mod time.

@Nelson Vergel, is there a problem with this thread?

T

tareload

Please, no more COVID and vaccine posts. We will be flagged by Google and lose even more rankings if we are perceived as anti-VAX.
Thank you for your response Nelson. My apology. In that case you could delete the whole thread after the first post. I surely don't want to cause injury to your site here.

BadassBlues

As a mod at ATM... battling spam was a daily ritual. Spammers are cockroaches, you cant eradicate them. The best you can do is control them to a point that they don't take over the forum. The sign of a dead forum is when it is overrun by spammers.

T

tareload

As a mod at ATM... battling spam was a daily ritual. Spammers are cockroaches, you cant eradicate them. The best you can do is control them to a point that they don't take over the forum. The sign of a dead forum is when it is overrun by spammers.
Vince is on the ball! Thanks @Vince!

I flag all the ones that look pretty sketchy.

BadassBlues

Oh All things male. Gotcha.
For my part, as I went away, I reasoned with regard to myself: I am wiser than this human being. For probably neither of us knows anything noble and good, but he supposes he knows something when he does not know, while I, just as I do not know, do not even suppose that I do. I am likely to be a little bit wiser than he in this very thing: that whatever I do not know, I do not even suppose I know.⁣
In other words, Socrates believes himself to be wiser than those he speaks to because, unlike them, he admits his ignorance. This thought is encapsulated by the paradoxical statement:

T

tareload

In other words, Socrates believes himself to be wiser than those he speaks to because, unlike them, he admits his ignorance. This thought is encapsulated by the paradoxical statement:
Yes after being on the forums for long enough better to just lead with that. A variant of what @RobRoy told me one time....readsalot but understands nothing.

When you coming back @RobRoy? So much for us to discuss over at the other thread....

Take a break from your TOT Roundtable videos and enlighten us some more.

All your fans are waiting...

Seriously guys sending me PMs asking. I was like I got no idea. Who knows when you will bless us again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching