Sick and tired of being sick and tired...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
you can't crash e2 and have e2 symptoms... if you crash e2 you have crashed e2 symptoms usually takes good month or 2 at least to recover
something isnt adding up in my opinion
such a low dosage crashed you probably means your symptoms were not high e2 symptoms because if you indeed had a lot of e2 you would need to stay on AI for much longer to crash e2
why don't you switch to low dose cypionate twice weekly to avoid possible high e2 if you are that sensitive to it? instead of crashing yourself

Jiu Jitsu Dude

Hang in there :). Many get it dialed in. Vince Carter has low SHBG and has posted a lot of great info as you may know. It really stinks at times getting it dialed in. I'm going through it too. I track my mood with a basic score 3 times per day so that I can reflect on any improvements without the big emotional paint brush that says "it will not or never has worked". I have made some positive gains and I'm willing to give it a year with an expert doctor (mine is Dr Saya from Defy). But in the end if my own mood chart says I'm no better off then prior trt I will stop. But I'm willing to bet we/they (doctors) will get us dialed in eventually.

There are a lot of cool guys here that support one another :)

Tman

you can't crash e2 and have e2 symptoms... if you crash e2 you have crashed e2 symptoms usually takes good month or 2 at least to recover
such a low dosage crashed you probably means your symptoms were not high e2 symptoms because if you indeed had a lot of e2 you would need to stay on AI for much longer to crash e2
why don't you switch to low dose cypionate twice weekly to avoid possible high e2 if you are that sensitive to it? instead of crashing yourself

I think you missed the point...
The crash has come and gone...learned that lesson the hard way.
On EOD dosing--most likely try daily doses If I have to dose daily, might as well find a good cream. Part of the injections lure is the lower frequency of application.

Tman

Hang in there :). Many get it dialed in. Vince Carter has low SHBG and has posted a lot of great info as you may know. It really stinks at times getting it dialed in. I'm going through it too. I track my mood with a basic score 3 times per day so that I can reflect on any improvements without the big emotional paint brush that says "it will not or never has worked". I have made some positive gains and I'm willing to give it a year with an expert doctor (mine is Dr Saya from Defy). But in the end if my own mood chart says I'm no better off then prior trt I will stop. But I'm willing to bet we/they (doctors) will get us dialed in eventually.

There are a lot of cool guys here that support one another :)
Thanks for the feedback. Defy has been great. From everything I've read on here, I know my low SHBG numbers means a continues challenge. I've read most of Vince's post, part of the reason I am thinking daily shots.

Vitamin_C

It seems like your issues are more than just hormone related. Testosterone can only do so much, you need to identify any genetic issues or nutrient deficiencies .

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me