Should I take Anastrozole

Buy Lab Tests Online

calijayzee

Switch over to Defy at the beginning of the month, and started my Routine on Nov 11. My routine is 25mg Test 3x weekly(MWF) along with 25mg of HcG 3x weekly(MWF). I take the prescribed 25mg DHEA nightly before bed.

Previously before switching over to Defy. My last dose at Low T Center was 180mg weekly, and I only got this dose one time. They decided to raise my dose (after labs) to 180mg because I told them I wasn't feeling good at 160mg. Because I had really bad night sweats, and libido was nowhere to be found. At the time of the initial consult with the Defy PA I told him about my bad night sweat, libido issue, and slight mood swings. My Estradiol was at 38.8 according to my last labs taken. It wasn't too bad. So the Defy PA prescribed .125Mg Anastrozole 1 tablet by mouth 2 to 3 times weekly If i run into the above issues.

Tonight is my last dose for the week, and i'll be two weeks in to my new routine. I've noticed the night sweats are starting to return as of a couple days ago, and slight mood swings. They aren't as bad as before just yet, but it's annoying. After reading through the forum. It seems like a lot of people are against taking Anastrozole. So i'm wondering if I can get some feedback on whether I should take Anastrozole or not. Should I just wait it out since my body hasn't really adapted to the new routine?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
It seems like a lot of people are against taking Anastrozole.
re-read because that's not true, we say that in the context of it being a basic inclusion that you have to have, or absent symptoms or using the wrong E testing so I would re-read what you think you're reading.
Besides most new guys (you) can't run on symptoms alone and you're very early in to this protocol any way. You need labs the right testing and some time. Be that as it may, .125mg isn't going to hurt you if you take its an almost inconsequential dose and is meant to be that way.

Vince

Super Moderator
If you have symptoms of high estrogen and you feel you may need an AI. There's nothing wrong with taking one. When you say 25 mg of HCG, do you mean 250 mg of HCG?

Blackhawk

Switch over to Defy at the beginning of the month, and started my Routine on Nov 11. My routine is 25mg Test 3x weekly(MWF) along with 25mg of HcG 3x weekly(MWF). I take the prescribed 25mg DHEA nightly before bed.

Previously before switching over to Defy. My last dose at Low T Center was 180mg weekly, and I only got this dose one time. They decided to raise my dose (after labs) to 180mg because I told them I wasn't feeling good at 160mg. Because I had really bad night sweats, and libido was nowhere to be found. At the time of the initial consult with the Defy PA I told him about my bad night sweat, libido issue, and slight mood swings. My Estradiol was at 38.8 according to my last labs taken. It wasn't too bad. So the Defy PA prescribed .125Mg Anastrozole 1 tablet by mouth 2 to 3 times weekly If i run into the above issues.

Tonight is my last dose for the week, and i'll be two weeks in to my new routine. I've noticed the night sweats are starting to return as of a couple days ago, and slight mood swings. They aren't as bad as before just yet, but it's annoying. After reading through the forum. It seems like a lot of people are against taking Anastrozole. So i'm wondering if I can get some feedback on whether I should take Anastrozole or not. Should I just wait it out since my body hasn't really adapted to the new routine?

Symptoms are familiar to me, and are high E2 related for me as well. I also had cyclic bloating/water retention right in sync with T cyp dosage interval.

I am with Dr Saya at Defy as well. After trying different things, I am now settled on 0.07mg of anastrozole EOD along with T cyp, and HCG EOD. I am generally very responsive if not over to hyper responsive to standard dosing of meds, so my needed levels could be very different that you.

You will find very differing opinions about the use of anastrozole. I won't enter the argument except to say for me, it is the only solution. I have tried all of the anti AI crowd's tactics before ever trying an AI. Using that tiny bit just works wonders for me.

trt reznor

There are alternatives to arimidex/anastrozole, just so you’re aware. Zinc and DIM to name a couple. Zinc has worked for me; DIM never did. I avoid arimidex/anastrozole because it’s been linked to some very serious side effects in research, mainly blood clotting. That being said, some people seem to have no issues with it. It crashes my E2 immediately, even at .125mg

Gman86

Here’s an amazing video where Dr. Lichten explains what he does to avoid having to use ai’s. I personally have nothing against ai’s. Just posting this to show that HRT is a growing field of medicine, and there’s usually more than one way to achieve the same goal.

calijayzee

Thanks for the replys. I think i'm going to give it a little more time, and see if anything gets better after a month on this routine.

JimGainz

Here’s an amazing video where Dr. Lichten explains what he does to avoid having to use ai’s. I personally have nothing against ai’s. Just posting this to show that HRT is a growing field of medicine, and there’s usually more than one way to achieve the same goal.

This was an extremely interesting video. Thank you for posting.

JimGainz

Thanks for the replys. I think i'm going to give it a little more time, and see if anything gets better after a month on this routine.
I think that is your best bet, to wait it out a bit and see how things go. The use of AIs has come under scrutiny in very recent times. I used to take them but kept crashing my estrogen no matter how low of a dose and I was only on .25mg twice per week

I had my E2 at six, 25, 50, and then recently as high as 90. In all cases I really didn’t feel that much difference although at the lower end my joints cracked a bit and on the higher and I got a little bit itchy

I have seen videos by doctors that are now preaching be beneficial side of estrogen and recommend keeping E2 at 55 and up to get the protective benefits. Some guys feel like crap at that amount. Point is, as with any hormone including testosterone – your mileage may vary. You should definitely take AIs when symptoms are present. Beyond that, from what I’ve learned, there is actually no harm in high E2 (as long as someone has a high to optimal Free Testosterone)

Gman86

Ya it seems like dr Lichten is having good success with his theory that instead of lowering E2, it’s more beneficial to raise free T, which will counteract the symptoms of high E2 due to the excess free T crowding the receptors and not allowing the excess E2 to bind and cause symptoms. In theory, this seems like a great alternative to ai use. But let’s say that clinically this theory was the answer to high E2. You’d still have to find a doctor willing to prescribed compounds like deca and Winstrol. So for guys that have doctors that won’t prescribe those compounds, ai’s might be the next best option. But it does seem like the majority of men shouldn’t need an ai to feel optimal.

RLW

I do believe that a lot of the symptoms that people have with E2 are a result of a sudden change and if they were to ride them out often times they would go away. Everyone is different obviously but others have mentioned having that experience as well.

kashman112

He is a fucking idiot . His theory is all based on slashing and destroying SHBg . Which will make you look like him if you go his path .

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me