Shot site issues

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi, I have been on TRT for a while (5+years) and recently I have been having issues with swelling and warmth on my quad where I give my shot. Things seem to be normal and then later that day or next the swelling is there. I am using a 27g x1/2 needle and depo test by Pfizer. I put the vile in the fold of hip so the oil gets to body temp before I do the injection. I have found with thinner needles this helps the oil flow. I have not done anything new, same process I have used for years. Any thoughts on what could be causing this recent issue.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bryan_K77

Hi, I have been on TRT for a while (5+years) and recently I have been having issues with swelling and warmth on my quad where I give my shot. Things seem to be normal and then later that day or next the swelling is there. I am using a 27g x1/2 needle and depo test by Pfizer. I put the vile in the fold of hip so the oil gets to body temp before I do the injection. I have found with thinner needles this helps the oil flow. I have not done anything new, same process I have used for years. Any thoughts on what could be causing this recent issue.
Where on your quad are you injecting? It should be injected in the upper outer quad area, roughly where the pocket on pants would be. I’ve had issues in the past before I injected in the pocket area.

Where on your quad are you injecting? It should be injected in the upper outer quad area, roughly where the pocket on pants would be. I’ve had issues in the past before I injected in the pocket area.
I inject in the lower part of my quad just above where the lower head shows about 2 o'clock position. weeks later and I still have a slight bump. I did a shot on the other leg about the same area without any issues.

Bryan_K77

I inject in the lower part of my quad just above where the lower head shows about 2 o'clock position. weeks later and I still have a slight bump. I did a shot on the other leg about the same area without any issues.
Imagine you have your hand in your pants pocket, inject about where your pinky would be. You can find pics on google images

Virilist

Are you rotating your injection sites at all? Although not mandatory, it helps in the long run with minimizng scar tissue/ lipodystrophy in my opinion. Also personally any oil based T, I always warmed under warm water for like a minute or two to help with viscosity. Warm compresses, range of motion exercises in that area (squats, lunges, etc) massage, foam rolling all can help mitigate.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me