Sex Frequency Poll

Buy Lab Tests Online

How often do you have sex with your partner?

• Straight Daily

• Gay Daily

• Straight 5-6 times per week

• Gay 5-6 times per week

• Straight 3-4 times per week

• Gay 3-4 times per week

• Straight 1-2 times per week

• Gay 1-2 times per week

• Straight 2-3 times per month

• Gay 2-3 times per month

• Straight once per month or less

• Gay once per month or less

Results are only viewable after voting.
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarcoFL

3-4 times a week. married 40 years. 59 and 60 years old. more now than when we were younger. Retired 5 years ago and kids out 15 years ago-these have big impact.......

MDavidW76

Straight. Almost every day, been with the wife almost 30 years. Our older teen kids complain that we’re too horny and have sex too much. Wife told them “Our house, we’ll have as much sec as we want”… I’ve got it really easy with the wife, she can orgasm at almost anything I do to her. She has a hard time with me, I’m “blessed” downstairs, she’s bragged to her friends so that’s a bit awkward, but I suffer from anorgasmia sometimes.

learner

I’m curious how often couples here have sex.
Two maybe 3 times a week. I’m 58 and she is 56. It is super high quality and we both always have great orgasms. After 30 years of sex we have found the perfect positions and techniques we both love. Keeps getting better with age!

BJE

Two maybe 3 times a week. I’m 58 and she is 56. It is super high quality and we both always have great orgasms. After 30 years of sex we have found the perfect positions and techniques we both love. Keeps getting better with age!
I’m 58 and my wife 56 also. Married 35 years. Sex 4-5 times per week and like you said, we have it figured out for optimal pleasure. Best sex ever.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me