Sermorelin, GHRP2 and GHRP6 : How does your Doc Prescribe?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I was just looking at my dosages.

I take .25 ml (Insulin needles) each night, and for my $250/month this is suppose to last about 24 injections. (Two vials)

However the amount of Sermorelin seems to be less than what I'd discussed with Gene.

My bottle breaks down as:
Sermorelin - 2.4mg
GHRP2 - 2.4 mg
GHRP6 - 1.2 mg

So really my mix is:
40% Sermorelin
40% GHRP2
20% GHRP6

So when I am taking a 500 mcg dose (25 units on the Syringe), I am only getting 40% Sermorelin or 200 mcg. Doesn't this seem a bit low for a beginner? I was thinking in the first months you take more until you reach a certain Serum level.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
That peptide combo is speculated to be synergistic (GHRP 2 bumps IGF-1 with sermorelin more than the additive effect of each).

Sermorelin by itself has been shown to work modestly at 1 mg in increasing IGF-1 (1000 mcg per day). Combining at lower dosages with GRHP2 and 6 may attain higher IGF-1 than using any of them alone at higher doses.

peptides synergy.jpg

GHRP: growth hormone releasing peptide (GHRP 2)

GHRH: Growth hormone releasing hormone (sermorelin).

PEPTIDE LECTURE ATTACHED.

Attachments

• peptide slides excelmale.pdf
    175.5 KB · Views: 713
Last edited:
Thanks Nelson as it stands my doc has apparently switched providers and not in this batch but in the next they are working on getting one without the GHRP-6. Also its supposed to be a 7 day rather than a 6 day protocol so apparently they were not happy either.

Why is CJC 1295-W/O DAC not listed in this Combo to trigger natural GH release ? I have always used it 3 x's a day and over a 6 to 9 mth period ? Never seen GHRP-1 , From my research this is supposed to be used like GH but this doesn't shut down natural production of GH ! It increases your natural production !

I never mixed these peptides in the same vial ? Was I doing extra work and can it all be reconstituted and then premixed into 1 vial ?

Have I been misinformed or was I taking wrong or for a different result ?

I did see long term lean gains ?

Last edited:

Robbie63

Great thread. I found the slide useful breaking it down into bite size understandable portions. I am trying to do as much research as possible. I am really interested in a long term commitment in adding to my protocol.

I use some "research" peptides, but not sermorelin, but in my reading of dosages, what your Dr is prescribing looks like a lot, my research said 100mcg in regard to CJC1295 no DAC with GHRP 2. I took that dosage as blanket dosages for GH peptides. You're paying A LOT for 24 days of treatment, at that dosage.

And I wouldn't use -6 with it's appetite and gastric motility reputation.

Superman

Got an email newsletter from Defy today saying that they dropped the price of Sermorelin to $165 for 15mg. I am going to give this some serious thought.

mmsyro

Even after reading this thread I am little lost regarding the dosages...I am planning to start a treatment using GHRP2/GHRP6/Sermorelin. My BMI is 27 so it would seem that 300mcg nightly injections would be in the ballpark. Therefore, I would get a 15/3/6mg vial of the peptide medicine and reconstitute it with 6ml of bacteriostatic water...Then 3 units=300mcg on a 1cc insulin syringe/night should last for 20 nightly injections. Does this make sense?

zeus1969

I was on 1500 units of sermorelin. About 3mos. ago my doctor switched me to sermorelin/GHRP2, 3/3, dosed at 100 units 3 times a day. I've noticed very little results. Could somebody let me know what the ideal dose of sermorelin/GHRP2 is? Also what has anybody find to be good for fat loss? I was told GHRP2. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

AbT40

Hi Nelson. After searching the web, reading threads and making a few phone calls I am beginning to suspect that defymedical.com might be the most cost effective way to be prescribed Sermorelin. However, after talking with them, they do not prescribe the peptides GHRP-2 or GHRP-6.

Do you know of any place in Indiana that is cost effective and prescribes peptides? I have seen a couple of references on here about Dr. Crisler. Does he?

Thanks for the insights,

Jason

Last edited:

ALMSGT502

Banned
HI Nelson/ ALL, After some blood work my IGF-1 levels came back at 108, DEfy put me on Sermorelin 1000mcgs per night for 4 months .Subsequent blood work showed slight improvement in IGF-1 level from 108 to 138. I then found an MD to give me Sermorelin with ghrp2 3mg each, that didn't work either IGF-1 stood the same after 4months . Now the MD wants me to try the Sermorelin 9mg/ Ghrp2 9mg at 300mcgs per night. My question is there something stronger that might work better then the Sermorelin/Ghrp2 9mg/9mg or is this a good strength combination . I cant afford HGH, Thanks

ERO

None of these peptides are going to give you any results that you can see or feel for at least 6 months, and probably more like a year - and then its going to be very subtle at best. Anybody or any doctor that tells you different is trying to sell you something.

ERO

CJC 1295-W/O DAC is supposed to be very good at raising IGF-1, but the amount it raises is likely to vary quite a bit person to person.

kds7000

Hi,
Being completely new to peptides, a few weeks ago I recently pre-paid for a year's supply of ghrp2/ghrp6/sermorelin at 3/3/3 (which I think equate to a total of 3 mgs per dose) from a doctor's clinic in town. And then, before I understood the different classes of these compounds, I purchased CJC-1295 w DAC to stack with it. Today I realize that the sermorelin and the CJC-1295 w DAC are in the same class (GHRHs) and shouldn't be combined. I have been only taking 1 mg per week of the CJC-1295, and then twice per week injections of the peptide blend (all apart from each other). I've been taking the peptide blend for 12 weeks, and have stacked the CHC-1295 w DAC for the last 5 weeks. Honestly, I feel great and love the results so far. My question is - should I just pitch the CJC-1295 because I'm going to risk hurting my pituitary - OR - should I just continue to finish it out at my current low dose pace to save the investment. I bought five 5 mg vials of it (about $250 investment), quite a bit, and I was going to cycle on and off it over the next year. I think I'm doing a lot better on all of it honestly. Just don't want to fry anything.

I don't need to persuaded on which GHRH is the best and all of that - I made my decision on CJC-1295 w DAC. I just didn't realize the sermorlin I'm also taking was in the same class. Today I just want to know if I should just chuck the CJC-1295 w DAC or keep it around for cycling purposes as long as I keep the dose at 1 mg per week.

Also, my stats: 55 years, 200 lbs, in great health. I started the peptides for anti-aging purposes and to slim down. I'm not a body builder at all, but I do work out regularly.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching